Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
4AA824D400000578-0-image-a-5_1522419171496.jpg

I think this is the VW pic I saw. Probbly near the former George AFB in Victorville

I took my project motorcycle off my insurance cuz I knew it would be a while before I could ride it. Ins company notifies Ca DMV. Renewal form comes a few months later. I go to renew. "Your registration has been cancelled because it is not insured." If I had any warning about such I would have NonOpped it.

National Weather Service cracks me up with their maps sometimes. We're 12 miles from the beach when there is a BIG surf warning, as in possibly destructive, their map shows the hazard extending about 10 miles further inland :rofl:

Done with work, grabbing some tools and heading to Dads. Hope all is well with everyone...

Pulled off the project,sort of.
Want to move my desk- too dam heavy. So fabri- cobbled a bracket for my baby floor jack.
8863E0A4-F17C-44BE-B0BE-11E120330D4B.jpeg

STK21870-R.JPG
I bet that little accessory gets stashed away for future use :thumbsup:
I thought I had bought a little doo-dad like that for holding doors but it was a engine support instead. I might have to buy a door holder. I need to rebuild some door hinges.

Jack not heavy enough. I managed with it though. Will be saved for future use. Now that desk is moved i have to clean it.

I took my project motorcycle off my insurance cuz I knew it would be a while before I could ride it. Ins company notifies Ca DMV. Renewal form comes a few months later. I go to renew. "Your registration has been cancelled because it is not insured." If I had any warning about such I would have NonOpped it.
They did the same with me on the Duster.

Dang, about time for a nap. I'm starting to fall asleep at the computer.

The Yeti gave up without too much of a fight, my money clip was not amused at all :eek:. Good thing it's Christmas :D. I need to figure out a racket like that. NASA ice chests my backside. I have a Igloo that will hold ice for 3 days in 115* heat and it's 30 yr old. :rofl:

The Yeti gave up without too much of a fight, my money clip was not amused at all :eek:. Good thing it's Christmas :D. I need to figure out a racket like that. NASA ice chests my backside. I have a Igloo that will hold ice for 3 days in 115* heat and it's 30 yr old. :rofl:
Yep, Like Oakley's. Same deal

I made the first test shirt today. It came out pretty well. When my wife gets home, I will post a pic wearing it.

B107FCA7-654C-4EC8-B3B2-77D899C28F6A.jpeg

Hey, what does it say above the
Fabo coffee shop on thew sign?

They did the same with me on the Duster.
I used to sell insurance.

FYI, almost every insurance company allows you to turn your vehicle policy into a storage only policy which meets requirements for DMV. Some companies have you sign an odometer statement going into the storage policy and require proof of odometer when you go to make it a moving policy again. Some have a mileage limit, usually 20 to 50 miles a month while under storage policy. Basically to let you move it for maintainer etc. Storage insurance is normally less than 10 bucks a month. Varies from company to company but they’re all about the same rate.

I could probably go to storage insurance on my two but it only costs $230 a year for both cars. $25,000 agreed value.

-
Back