Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
And, since I just bought a dozen new sweatshirts for this Winter, I think I may do one on one of them tomorrow too!

And if you have transfers we can try our hand at ironing onto out favorite shirts, LOL
Yessir! Part of my idea was to also make the transfers available so people could do their own if they want to.

I can also make a much larger selection of artwork available to do shirts, sweatshirts or make your own.

Yessir! Part of my idea was to also make the transfers available so people could do their own if they want to.

I can also make a much larger selection of artwork available to do shirts, sweatshirts or make your own.
Mikee likee!

Like these for example...

DE830E5D-2DA6-44F2-8818-8F65A507BBE6.jpeg

922AF3F3-EFA2-497B-95D6-8780DCC9CCE0.jpeg

Good luck! Play safe!Have fun!

Just finished the converter and trans install. Was a great day. All seems to work and no leaks. Did have to make up 1 new cooler line. All good, Friday fish fry then heading home.

That would save some mailing cost and eliminate any sizing or other garment issues.

-
Back