Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It would be funny to have the back of the shirts show more cars parked out back, in the alley, ...

Asshole 02.jpg

Our Surfer Snack at Surf Beach cycle was broken this year. For the last 10 years in October even number years there has been a shark attack at Surf Beach. Nothin this year :( I guess we won't be on Shark Week anymore. I like my shark BBQed or Blackened. :lol:

It's good to eat shark now, so if you ever get eaten by one you will be even.... :D

Best quote I have seen all evening...

“Those who are crazy enough to believe that they can change the World should never be ignored...because they are always the ones actually that do.”

I believe that...because I’m changing the World in my own way...one pixel at a time.

:)

Einstein.jpg

I’d rather have a sweat shirt haha

Hey Chris...

If you are going to buy parts to fix your Remington heater, do not use the guys that the Remington link refers, use these guys:

Allparts Equipment Inc
269-685-4123
[email protected]
www.allpartsinc.com

The place that Remington recommended sent me the wrong fuel filter, I needed the 70-003-0100 filter and they shipped me a 70-003-0200 filter in a bag with a bar code of the -0100 filter.... They would not to an exchange, juts a return/refund and I had to pay shipping to send them back... Then I would have to pay another $9 for shipping for new ones... I didn't get a warm and fuzzy feeling that they were going to inspect their stock and correct the problem, and I would waste another round of shipping costs for the wrong part, in addition to them taking a week for them to arrive here...

I just ordered the new filters from the new people that I just posted just Wednesday and they sent me the correct part and it arrived today... Just two days to have it shipped... They were 'out of stock' for the new nozzle and said that it may take one to two weeks to ship it from the manufacturer, and they all arrived today...

Now that's service....

The new place is out of Michigan... I talked to the guy on the phone and he was very knowledgeable and promised to check the filters for me to make sure that they were the correct one... They did a great job... :thumbsup:

I will be going to them as my first choice for repair parts from now on.... :D

It's a rarity for me to have a friday off work.

I am not sure what mopar related activities I will engage in today but I really want to try to get some measuring done on the disassembled 360

I had today off also...

Was up till 6 AM and woke up at noon...

The younger kid got me sucked in to working on the wiring on his 'new' Barracuda... It wouldn't start after he stopped last time he took it out and the brother smelled hot burning wires... We took the dash gauges out and looked at them... The alternator studs for the gauge wires were loose, so he took the cluster apart and tightened the studs for the alt gauge this week...

We also tested the fuel and temp gauges with the Hoppy electrical tester and they are working....

We were then going to put the gauges in, and I recommended to look at the tach and check the wires while the cluster was out and we could get better access to the tach... We found the wires all bunched up and not even connected, so we started making wires to meet up with them... Got most of them done, but forgot to add the wire for the radio power to the main power wire so we could keep his radio working and before we could fix them it was very late and dark, so we decided to wait and work on them next time... We plan to work on it some more this Sunday as he has to work tomorrow (Sat) if the weather is good....

He wanted to take the Barracuda to a dance at his local community college tonight, but we got sucked in deeper to the car to make it better and we just couldn't get it all done in time... But we did make good progress and are closer to getting it back together and running again...

I didn't get to do any of the things that I had planned to do today, but it was nice to spend some good father-son time on the Barracuda with him and teach him how to fix it... He's willing and eager to learn and is getting good at fixing stuff... I like that he's doing things that I am familiar with and am able to teach him... Pass along my knowledge and experience to the next generation...

I can run my other errands tomorrow after I catch up on some sleep....

Last edited:
He wanted to take the Barracuda to a dance at his local community college tonight, but we got sucked in deeper to the car to make it better and we just couldn't get it all done in time... But we did make good progress and are closer to getting it back together and running again...

What year of barracuda?

If he is going to be hauling any kind of girl in that car, then you need make sure she is worthy.

Ask her, mopar consists of Chrysler, dodge and ?????

It's a rarity for me to have a friday off work.

I am not sure what mopar related activities I will engage in today but I really want to try to get some measuring done on the disassembled 360

If you have any questions on the 360, give me a shout or PM me for advice...

I have a few how to articles that may help you...

not even connected
The never seem to work well like that.
upload_2018-12-14_21-32-10.gif

I didn't get to do any of the things that I had planned to do today, but it was nice to spend some good father-son time on the Barracuda with him and teach him how to fix it... He's willing and eager to learn and is getting good at fixing stuff... I like that he's doing things that I am familiar with and am able to teach him... Pass along my knowledge and experience to the next generation...
:thumbsup:

What year of barracuda?

If he is going to be hauling any kind of girl in that car, then you need make sure she is worthy.

It's that 65 Barracuda that he bought about a month ago... It's a driver...

DSC09052 B.JPG

DSC09053 B.JPG

DSC09059 B.JPG

DSC09064 B.JPG

DSC09072 B.JPG

DSC09081 B.JPG

DSC09069 B.JPG

DSC09097 B.JPG

DSC09100 B.JPG

What year of barracuda?

Nah. That's gettin' too picky, especially for a date.
As long as they are appreciative, and/or better yet, have a good spirit or a sense of humor about it.

I am glad I put a drain plug pan on it two years ago , it just pour out, no rain around the pan , Lol

You have to loosen them from one side to the other side and slowly bring the opposite side down...

I used to do them all the time at a 10 minute oil change place back in high school...

OK I am out the UBER driver is needed!:wtf::wtf: I don't know whats worse her having the car or I have to run her to get paperwork for a car she barley drives!:mob:

Why does she need to when she has you as her private chauffeur???? :rolleyes:

Enabler.... :poke:

-
Back