Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
For some reason I cannot open that Sun disk with all the manuals, think it is my drive have to get the wifes laptop and see if it is on there, really not sure what all is on the disk got it off of ebay for the generator bench.

Does the disk show up in the drive when you have it in and are in computer screen showing all of the drives???

If not, you may need to check your BIOS settings....

Been there this has always given me problems, ready for a new one anyhow I beat the hell out of them that's why I get reconditioned 199.00 ones, this one lasted two years a lot longer than most of them.

Been there this has always given me problems, ready for a new one anyhow I beat the hell out of them that's why I get reconditioned 199.00 ones, this one lasted two years a lot longer than most of them.

I'm still running my desktop that was one of the first generation of windows 7...

I've done some upgrades to the video card and maxed out my ram....

My kids and their friends are good at computers and help me keep mine running...

My youngest son built his own computer for on line gaming... It has solid state hard drive that boots up in less than 10 seconds, two double video cards, liquid cooled with lots of fans for keeping it from overheating... It's lightning fast...

Well hopefully this rain event is gone by the time the sun comes up today, have not seen the sun in a few days.

Your welcome Ray, what does your day look like there, hope you get to stay home today

Think I realized whats screwing me up, not driving but driving with the wife! Stress factor usually gets up there.

Think I realized whats screwing me up, not driving but driving with the wife! Stress factor usually gets up there.
Could be true, my oldest son says he can't stand drive a long distance with his wife, she ether talks to much or don't sleep enough.. lol

cone_title.gif

Nahhh. Just piddle in the shop here as well. I got the clutch for that Mustang, but Im not gonna do it until Monday....

I might cut the trunk out of the Cuda, wish I could get Mad Santa over here for a bit. Not sure how he will want the rear valance panel to fit, has a tab that goes to the tire well.

Still trying to get a hold of Bobby, talked to him and sent him a e mail about blades, no response I can use some more for the Sawzall.

-
Back