Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sun is up, shop lights are on.
Pellet stove is running. Thats about it. Need to make the last trip to town today, at 5:00 the bridge opens. So the ride home will be so much shorter. Guess i should start mucking out the office.

Bridge open good thing :thumbsup:

bridge.jpg

So I'm standing there looking at the bubbling green concoction I made for dinner, Chile Verde, the country boy in the back of my head says "You know what that bubbly stuff needs? Dumplings, it needs dumplings". "It's just a different kinda stew" I answer so "Why not?". The country boy was right :D.

I'm sitting at work. Only one in whole damn place. Staring at the clock (I swear the damn thing just went backwards) Thinking about the bourbon that awaits me in an hour. It will be the one that rings in the weekend!

jack_daniels_.jpg

Last edited:
Fine, second. But going back to sleep. Save my chair,will ya?

Karl try that scope out yet?

Not yet, but it does light up when plugged in and turned on...

I spent the day with the younger kid working on the wiring for the 65 Barracuda... We tested the gauges with the Hops meter and got the temp and gas gauges to work, tightened the studs on the back of the ammeter... Then found the wiring for the tach is not hooked up, just coiled and tied up under the dash, so we started running some wires to connect them to the proper components... We just have to work on the positive wire tomorrow and then we can start installing the gauge cluster and see if that was the issue...

I need to get another one of those gauge testers from you as my L-M-H settings don't work on mine... Plus I need to refresh myself on how the tester works again... :BangHead:

We got them to move with the dial...

When we get the Barracuda running again, it would be a good "victim" to test the scope out on.... :D

I have all the stuff to make them just not the time lately. Super busy and been having more and more down days lately, 3 this week.

For some reason I cannot open that Sun disk with all the manuals, think it is my drive have to get the wifes laptop and see if it is on there, really not sure what all is on the disk got it off of ebay for the generator bench.

-
Back