Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Somebody around here asked me to do an image of their car.

I think I got it right...:D

3F9E8543-E59D-451F-8CA4-B97FBE399309.jpeg

67067623-6452-4130-9D57-4303BAA57A03.jpeg

Hey hey hey.. Whassup Sir Timmy?
My hopes and dreams! Hoping to get my 67 440 Dart back from my brothers. He took the front end apart to do a disc brake swap and never finished. I cant put on a trailer without reassembling the mess at his house, So I have to load tools up there....PITA....BUT I am getting it back....:thumbsup:

My hopes and dreams! Hoping to get my 67 440 Dart back from my brothers. He took the front end apart to do a disc brake swap and never finished. I cant put on a trailer without reassembling the mess at his house, So I have to load tools up there....PITA....BUT I am getting it back....:thumbsup:
Cook stuff! You need a badass ride back in your life.

Evening?
Or morning?
Last?
Or first?
Im so confused...
See you at 5:00

Good morning Crew. It is Wednesday, another day of meetings. Makes for long days. I hope all is well with everyone

Eric when you get tired of all the meetings just sell the company and work on the cars all day.:thumbsup:

Ray got the seal worked out and the hood closed. Just had to work it a little and it closed. I'm gonna leave it there for a week and let it form.

Just don't use armor all on it it will leave some marks on the adjoining metal.

Good Morning. I wish it was my company - even when there are grandkids, they wouldn't have to work....

I have informed my son we are going to spend as much time as possible in the shop working on his rat rod. We intend him to be able to drive it to school next fall - his senior year.

I usually use tire shine on them. Hood closed looks like I'll need to adjust the rubber stoppers. It sits just a smidge high all the way across. It didn't have a seal so makes sense.

-
Back