Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
A little of our line up.
Read the first line and was thinking, "doesn't look new". LOL. As long as the part is good... Surprised the PO on other end even accepted it like that.
Enough about that. Hey, what's in the tins? Cookies? We like cookies!. :D
2008 photo. Old cookies! LOL

I'm sure he will get er done, but I hear ya. lack of communication drives me nuts. Would be good to know status before you cross the pond.
Tins with an empty cookie plate...a good sign or not???

Read the first line and was thinking, "doesn't look new". LOL. As long as the part is good... Surprised the PO on other end even accepted it like that.
Enough about that. Hey, what's in the tins? Cookies? We like cookies!. :D
Wife makes chocolate dipped goodies. Peanut butter balls, Oreo balls, coconut with pecans are cubes, white chocolate pretzels, and peppermint patties too. She'll start loading assortment into the gift tins for her coworkers this evening ( Shes off on Friday ).
For 3 days now there is no room in our fridge for even a beer. Its like Willy Wonkas fridge in there.

Wife makes chocolate dipped goodies. Peanut butter balls, Oreo balls, coconut with pecans are cubes, white chocolate pretzels, and peppermint patties too. She'll start loading assortment into the gift tins for her coworkers this evening ( Shes off on Friday ).
For 3 days now there is no room in our fridge for even a beer. Its like Willy Wonkas fridge in there.
I can forward you my address.:D

he said he just got it. So prob just wrong date in camera. I did not se that though. lol
I don't have a cell phone with a cam. My 10 year old digital camera is all I know how to use and never did finger out how to change the date stamp.

I don't have a cell phone with a cam. My 10 year old digital camera is all I know how to use and never did finger out how to change the date stamp.
I figured. Don't mind TMM, he's just doing the mod thing checking details. :poke:@toolmanmike The rest of us just saw car parts and candy tins. :thumbsup:LOL.

I figured. Don't mind TMM, he's just doing the mod thing checking details. :poke:@toolmanmike The rest of us just saw car parts and candy tins. :thumbsup:LOL.
My brother runs a photography studio, A Moment In Tyme if you wanna google it. So hes all about cameras and details. He once asked me about that date stamp. My reply, "I thought it would make me look younger."

Good thing I put the "LOL" on the end so you knew I was teasing.

Just change the batteries on the default day that the time stamp starts at.... :D

willyswednesday.png

It's Willys Wednesdaaayyyyyy

Just another sunny 72* winter day here. Found out the real reason that Delta launch was postponed. The launch crew would have been late to their Christmas party if they had pulled the trigger on it :rofl:

We were sitting in a local steakhouse having our own Christmas gathering and here they came. With their cute little AF blue jackets with NASA and ULA patches allover them. Out in the parking lot the unmarked but obviously USAF bus :lol:

-
Back