Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I can forward you my address.:D
I will forward you my address too. The customer who’s wife did tons of christmas baking has now moved on to a better job closer to home. So no baking this year.

Office light is off,truck is hidden out of plain sight and closed sign on door. Still dont stop em. Go figure. I got lower door skin cut off and just prepping to line up new panel. Should be done with that part today.

Its been almost a week and my office isnt dusty like before. So my pressurized plan worked!
11D4C2CA-2DED-4577-9E9E-9CF8AAABB454.jpeg
now i just need to build an air filtering system to collect dust in shop.

Anybody hear anyting about an oil refinery accident this morning? Jus got a text from my homie "Go fill ur truck up with gas! They blew up another refinery!"

Ever have one of those days, you just dont want to do a damn thing... Today is that day... I've spent more time on here and you tube on how to sync/tune sled carbs than actual work. LOL

Anybody hear anyting about an oil refinery accident this morning? Jus got a text from my homie "Go fill ur truck up with gas! They blew up another refinery!"
of course, oil dropped 30% in a week... gotta do something to boost oil prices

Well it has been a few weeks of driving the Cadillac. Fuel costs have dropped from $70-80 per week to $30-35. It starts better. Warms up faster. Rides like a Caddy......

We were sitting in a local steakhouse having our own Christmas gathering and here they came. With their cute little AF blue jackets with NASA and ULA patches allover them. Out in the parking lot the unmarked but obviously USAF bus :lol:
Aimed Research Center by chance?? Used to be at Moffet field and dealt with them all the time.

-
Back