Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The push rods are no dought ladgit the valve springs that came with them are aftermarket they have an inner and outer spring and the rockers from what I was told were factory don't have the factory numbers stamped on them I saw a similar set that were like mine and they were ersen I was looking to post everything but Im going to keep the parts going to use stock set non adjustable rockers and pushrods and rebuild another 273 later with 340 heads and a new assembly
I forgot about Sig Erson making them also.
Do you have the spacers and hold down bolts?

Other than the clear coat, is that it's natural state?
No clearcoat. Just polished. These are all natural. This one isn't mine. I wish.
Owyhee6.jpg

I've gathered up a lot of unique rocks in the past, but nothing even comparable to those. All those petrified ferns I used as projectiles :lol: and the jack rabbits didn't appreciate them at all :lol:
Talk about petrified. Check out Ammolite. They are petrified shells.

Just found one more in the general section how to clock them. Interesting book never really went through it except the distributor section.

It got too late to take a nap...

Already showered and doing a quick fly by before leaving for work...
I'm taking the night off. Got home from work last night and didn't feel right. Took BP at 169/108. I have history of it and in process of changing some meds, but this was highest ever for me. Then I went into uncontrollable shaking like night before(and I was not cold). Had wife call 911. Took an ambulance ride. Shaking lasted a while - prob near half hour. let up around the time they showed up. They read my BP a few times on the way, was fluctuating, but still high and got same reading as I did just before we got to hospital. Triage checked it and it was down a little. THEY NEVER CHECKED IT AGAIN THE WHOLE TIME I WAS THERE. :wtf: Said they only treat high BP over 180 and with other complications... They Did a chest exray and blood tests. Found nothing. Finally kicked me out around 5:30 AM. Slept good for about 5 hours and was getting ready for work when I got a nasty leg cramp.:mad:. Haven't had one of them in months. Probably cause I was in there with nothing to drink all that time. :BangHead: F'k it. Calling off.

I'm taking the night off. Got home from work last night and didn't feel right. Took BP at 169/108. I have history of it and in process of changing some meds, but this was highest ever for me. Then I went into uncontrollable shaking like night before(and I was not cold). Had wife call 911. Took an ambulance ride. Shaking lasted a while - prob near half hour. let up around the time they showed up. They read my BP a few times on the way, was fluctuating, but still high and got same reading as I did just before we got to hospital. Triage checked it and it was down a little. THEY NEVER CHECKED IT AGAIN THE WHOLE TIME I WAS THERE. :wtf: Said they only treat high BP over 180 and with other complications... They Did a chest exray and blood tests. Found nothing. Finally kicked me out around 5:30 AM. Slept good for about 5 hours and was getting ready for work when I got a nasty leg cramp.:mad:. Haven't had one of them in months. Probably cause I was in there with nothing to drink all that time. :BangHead: F'k it. Calling off.

Ya rest.. sounds like a night I had a couple of months ago. ...
what kind of BP tester do you use at home?

I hope it's just a cramp and not a blood clot. Those things can be hand grenades. I'd call the doctor.

-
Back