Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Now ya made me read his post... In fairness, he has a '?" after his price. To me that implies 'make an offer'
He did say asking $500. To me that means he'll take a more reasonable price.

Good morning yep Super Bowl game itself was boring, but my cousin's wife made so much good food, they were tired so I left during half time. Pretty mild day, "vacation" ends Thursday so I should enjoy it.
Yep, I went over to a friends place till halftime. His misses did up some good grub. That and a couple Yuenglings . The game was just something on in the background. LOL

Its only valuable to the person that must have the Chrysler number on it. It used to be legit for NHRA Stock but I think the rules changed. That's the only racing group I know of where that would have been needed.

The best thing for me was Gladys Knight speaking up a few weeks ago saying everyone needs to keep the Anthem out of their protests. But most people I mention that to, are unaware she made a statement about that. Being someone who experienced injustices herself makes her very credible. She did a good job singing.

The best thing for me was Gladys Knight speaking up a few weeks ago saying everyone needs to keep the Anthem out of their protests. But most people I mention that to, are unaware she made a statement about that. Being someone who experienced injustices herself makes her very credible. She did a good job singing.
I agree. She did a nice job and didn't butcher it.

Put a few hours in on the car yesterday. Finished up all the little things left to do on it.
I'm going to clean off the work bench today and not look at the car until next weekend. I need a break.
While I sat and listened to three hours of nothing last night (Super Bowl) I listed 37 things I've done in the last three months to either improve the looks or functions of the car.
I guess like many I started with a few things in mind, and it turned into the "well I ought to go ahead and do this or that while I'm at it".
A project can become a monster if you let it!! Looks great though!!

Finally settled with my insurance. Should have a check later this week. Will just need to go to the office and turn in the title. After almost a week trying to get them a receipt for the tires they tell me it only boosts the price if less than 60 days. Really? You couldn't have said that at the beginning? :BangHead::wtf:
BUT, after maybe a minute wait, she juggled some numbers and got me an extra $200 :thumbsup:

-
Back