Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, we got about a foot of snow and counting. Shoveling and snowblowing is getting old...

Glad I just ran a strip up to the road, pretty much gone now since it is raining. Sure it will all be black ice in the AM!

Glad I just ran a strip up to the road, pretty much gone now since it is raining. Sure it will all be black ice in the AM!
Scary stuff. Y’all be safe!
I have to venture in to pick up a used transfer case tomorrow. I have to drop plow to improve arrowdynamics...

Are you still below freezing? Temps are warming up fast here, climbed from 34* to 37* in the last hour.

I have to leave fairly early to the VA doc to say Yes, No, give me my drugs. A Bi annual thing. That's six months guys!

Quick question. There’s only a twenty buck difference between the polygraphfite kit and the OEM rubber kit on PST’s website for the polara. I know the poly stuff 15 years ago was junk not from pst, but in general, had it on my 78 for body mounts. Has it improved and is it worth the added cost albeit minimal added cost for a street machine?

Was a nice day. 7 degrees below freezing. But got snow. Not much but made high traffic areas slick.
Bridge is coming along slowly,they finished demolition on the other side,moved drilling rigs in,they are drilling piles into the granite and pouring piers.

Quick question. There’s only a twenty buck difference between the polygraphfite kit and the OEM rubber kit on PST’s website for the polara. I know the poly stuff 15 years ago was junk not from pst, but in general, had it on my 78 for body mounts. Has it improved and is it worth the added cost albeit minimal added cost for a street machine?
Short answer...no.

That's really choice. I got the poly, but plan on driving the car. If it wont be on the road for a loooooooong time go poly.

That's really choice. I got the poly, but plan on driving the car. If it wont be on the road for a loooooooong time go poly.
I take it the suspension poly stuff has longevity now a days? After about 2 years, the body mounts from Energy suspensions for my 78 crumbled into a powder

Next level RC plane hobby...

True story. I'm riding my little Honda Mini Trail at the elementary school across the street from the house. I was like 12 and in Barstow nobody cared that I was riding on school grounds. On the basketball courts were 3 kids with an RC Cessna. I stop the bike and watch them fly for a while. The pilot lands the plane, I start my bike and give the throttle a twist. The taxiing Cessna goes full throttle and hauls *** across the court with 2 of the 3 chasing it in a panic. Just before it hits one of those school spec heavyass picnic benches one of the kids throws a towel over the plane and kills the motor, plane stops. I start to ride again and hear "HEY kid! Get over here!" I putt over to the flyers and shut it off. Pilot says "Start that thing up." No biggie, I start it up and the rudder goes full lock left :wtf:. "Rev it up" he says. I rev it up, throttle on the plane goes to WFO :eek:. Funny way to meet friends you spend your high school years with :rofl:and beyond.

What is this world coming to??
D22E2B8E-4E80-4B3F-9AC6-2F1AC82241C1.jpeg

A week in a cell with Barney music will work I bet!
Nah, that’s what they want. Free shelter, free medical care, safer environment and 3 squares a day plus snacks. Oh and zero responsibilities

True story. I'm riding my little Honda Mini Trail at the elementary school across the street from the house. I was like 12 and in Barstow nobody cared that I was riding on school grounds. On the basketball courts were 3 kids with an RC Cessna. I stop the bike and watch them fly for a while. The pilot lands the plane, I start my bike and give the throttle a twist. The taxiing Cessna goes full throttle and hauls *** across the court with 2 of the 3 chasing it in a panic. Just before it hits one of those school spec heavyass picnic benches one of the kids throws a towel over the plane and kills the motor, plane stops. I start to ride again and hear "HEY kid! Get over here!" I putt over to the flyers and shut it off. Pilot says "Start that thing up." No biggie, I start it up and the rudder goes full lock left :wtf:. "Rev it up" he says. I rev it up, throttle on the plane goes to WFO :eek:. Funny way to meet friends you spend your high school years with :rofl:and beyond.
Buddy has an rc boat. 11cc outboard. Its fast.
So we out on river running it and out of the blue it turns north and throttles up. We are in a little boat with a 4 horse putt putt so old it had no name plate. Called it hey you. So im winding rope around flywheel trying to start hey you and the rc is pulling away at a great rate of speed. It finally turned around. Lucky,he put a big fuel tank in it to keep the nose down.
We werent far from the airport, and figure the runway lights were remotely activated. Some dealieo that broadcasts a signal.

-
Back