Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Gee, for a guy who has only about 14 years of work experience as an adult you sure do seem to have a lot of jobs that you claim to be expert at. I count at least 4 jobs you have posted and claim expertise at.

So, apparently any time spent on any one of them somehow qualifies you as a seasoned professional? How long on that juvenile risk offenders job did you spend?
I started working at 15...

I spent just under 3 years at that job.
Right after spending 2 years selling insurance.

Before that, I worked various security jobs to get thru college.

I don’t claim to be an expert on anything. I leave that to you and others more experienced.

I left that job back in 2015. After nearly 3 years, it just got too toxic.

Since then, I’ve been informed of 19 former students having been killed in gang violence, 27 are in jail for felonies, 7 serving life sentences. Out of the 4-5 hundred that came through. Sad
So 46 out of 4-5 hundred have been killed or are in Jail...and 90% aren’t. Seems like a fairly good success rate.

So 46 out of 4-5 hundred have been killed or are in Jail...and 90% aren’t. Seems like a fairly good success rate.
Yeah but still a shame for those that didn’t make it. Granted it was their own choices and actions that got them into those situations, but it’s still sad to see. Maybe I’m just soft

Pics from Viet Nam, yesterday
IMG-6e8c6fa924c1cf4b39a936e7e86d5107-V.jpg
IMG-10e2867fdf5d1750c2d989575bfac291-V.jpg
IMG-0e7c04fb79ea055ff7774992a714feed-V.jpg
IMG-7bf49cc22415fd5c12b0cd62b130cda2-V.jpg
IMG-67838fd4f1c228cb4e4e672898dd6d7d-V.jpg

And that number is only felonies, I have no doubt the arrest for lesser crimes is a lot more but I don’t know those numbers

Imagine what they might be without the program.
Yeah it’s a decent program and honestly the kids weren’t the toxic part. It was staff. The set ups and back stabbing among other crap just got too much. I managed to get out before getting sucked into all that crap.

Yeah it’s a decent program and honestly the kids weren’t the toxic part. It was staff. The set ups and back stabbing among other crap just got too much. I managed to get out before getting sucked into all that crap.
Too bad, you might have risen up and taken them in a better direction as a leader....if you truly wanted to.

Too bad, you might have risen up and taken them in a better direction as a leader....if you truly wanted to.
haha nope. Not even a little bit. Even if I had wanted too, it would have never happened.

Like I said, helping mentor the kids was great but the rest of it, pass.

haha nope. Not even a little bit. Even if I had wanted too, it would have never happened.

Like I said, helping mentor the kids was great but the rest of it, pass.
Well, that’s the difference between leaders and followers. Leaders change the World...followers just deal with it.

Leaders never accept letting themselves be a follower...they just can’t.

Well, that’s the difference between leaders and followers. Leaders change the World...followers just deal with it.

Leaders never accept letting themselves be a follower...they just can’t.
Oh it’s not that. It was company policy. Only way to be promoted was to apply for said promotion at one of the other facilities. Being there was only one facility in Indiana, that meant moving out of state, something niether my wife or me wanted to do. The policy as it was explained was to not confused students and to ensure proper amount of respect was shown for newly made managers

-
Back