Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I got the whipper there buddy!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I had an old grumpy First Sgt tell me one night while on patrol, men are stupid. We start our lives spending up to 9 months trying to get out of a woman’s pussy, only to years later, spend our entire lives trying to get into a different woman’s pussy.

Sadly, he’s now passed away but he was hilarious, and right.

Oh it’s not that. It was company policy. Only way to be promoted was to apply for said promotion at one of the other facilities. Being there was only one facility in Indiana, that meant moving out of state, something niether my wife or me wanted to do. The policy as it was explained was to not confused students and to ensure proper amount of respect was shown for newly made managers
Company policy? That’s what a follower uses as an excuse not to lead.

They promote you? No, you take the promotion from them on your terms whether they want to give it to you or not.

Leaders carve new paths that never existed before and make the World their own.

How do you think I made it from a lab assistant to a senior executive?

It happened by not waiting for anyone to give me permission to plow a new path or grant me permission to operate at the next level.

I broke every rule at the highly rigid DuPont company regarding career path and went from lab assistant to senior lab technician in less than 3 years. Their normal path was 12-15 years to do that. I even broke their salary rules and forced them to make exceptions to give me 50% more raise at each level based on my performance and leadership. I even got the attention of the CEO in a company of 147,000 people who flew in specifically to meet me.

The future is what you make it to be.

Nope, no emissions here .... only in Denver and C springs city. The two biggest cities in Co, otherwise out in the sticks where I am, nothing like that.

Even the big cities here could never be as commie as CA :realcrazy:
like that. I looked at the laws there just now, lots of counties were exempt..

@Rainy Day Auto , you need this. It's a absolutely beautiful car.
[FOR SALE] - 1977 CHRYSLER CORDOBA 400 4V

Way too pimp for me.

Even my C bodies have to have a large percentage of sport. That is why I cloned my 66 fury to a sport fury with bucket seats and console, eventually will be a four speed, with tire chirper gears and red, white, and blue sport emblems.

...no pimp cars here

263485385_2a63f6e503.jpg

Way too pimp for me.

Even my C bodies have to have a large percentage of sport. That is why I cloned my 66 fury to a sport fury with bucket seats and console, eventually will be a four speed, with tire chirper gears and red, white, and blue sport emblems.

...no pimp cars here

View attachment 1715288818
It is pimped for sure. My old friend had a fifth avenue in red. Red int red everywhere! Good God!!!

Headed out shortly to play musical cars, a coworker on his way home will help me. The Fury is running good now but the labor to do the motor mounts wasn't cheap. The Viet Nam Experience was very intense...it is set up like you are really there, lots of sound effects. One part you are in a bunker when it gets fired on, on a big screen that's a window to all the action. I am ashamed to say in all this time I never seen it till now.

IMG_2205.JPG

IMG_2209.JPG

IMG_2215.JPG

IMG_2219.JPG

IMG_2223.JPG

IMG_2224.JPG

IMG_2227.JPG

An ex friend had a 76 cordoba. That was such a nice car. I wouldnt mind having one. Just to piss him off. (Methhead)
He’s same age as me, never worked a day in his life. Still living with mommy. Pond scum. I tried to help him a couple times but he would rather do nothing.

-
Back