Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Need to find a kid to pay. Hell I used to make big$ doing a walk, $5!!!!!!!!!! Was in the seventies though and a five finger bag was $5 also!

Buddy has an rc boat. 11cc outboard. Its fast.
So we out on river running it and out of the blue it turns north and throttles up. We are in a little boat with a 4 horse putt putt so old it had no name plate. Called it hey you. So im winding rope around flywheel trying to start hey you and the rc is pulling away at a great rate of speed. It finally turned around. Lucky,he put a big fuel tank in it to keep the nose down.
We werent far from the airport, and figure the runway lights were remotely activated. Some dealieo that broadcasts a signal.

I got to looking at the mini bike when I got it home, and on one of the side panels in little tiny letters there was an FCC warning that said something to the effect that the ignition system could produce radio like signals. :rofl: Yeah. I guess it did.

Nah, that’s what they want. Free shelter, free medical care, safer environment and 3 squares a day plus snacks. Oh and zero responsibilities
Speaking from experience? Or just wishing for a better life for yourself?

Barney is waiting...

That's funny as hell. My wife has a spinal simulator in her back. I saw a few times the RF tag detectors they use in stores would turn it on full blast and just floor her like a tazer! Not funny but...…….

Speaking from experience? Or just wishing for a better life for yourself?

Barney is waiting...
I used to work with at risk youth and junvielle and young adult offenders from cities all over the US. Had a 15 yr old explain that to me after he got kicked from our program for smacking a kid with a banana. Said he needed to go back to Cleveland where he could make 300 bucks a night selling crack. I tried telling him he’d end up dead or in jail and I got that about jail explained to me.

EEEEEWWWWEEE That where that hair yesterday came from?:poke:
Nah, it was bright red...not purple.

45432D78-33E9-4699-9B1B-7AEB6E151A54.jpeg

I used to work with at risk youth and junvielle and young adult offenders from cities all over the US. Had a 15 yr old explain that to me after he got kicked from our program for smacking a kid with a banana. Said he needed to go back to Cleveland where he could make 300 bucks a night selling crack. I tried telling him he’d end up dead or in jail and I got that about jail explained to me.
Were you wearing a Barney suit?

I left that job back in 2015. After nearly 3 years, it just got too toxic.

Since then, I’ve been informed of 19 former students having been killed in gang violence, 27 are in jail for felonies, 7 serving life sentences. Out of the 4-5 hundred that came through. Sad

Gee, for a guy who has only about 14 years of work experience as an adult you sure do seem to have a lot of jobs that you claim to be expert at. I count at least 4 jobs you have posted and claim expertise at.

So, apparently any time spent on any one of them somehow qualifies you as a seasoned professional? How long on that juvenile risk offenders job did you spend?

Hell better statistics then some of the services!
Yeah but the goal was to get these kids trained and into the well paying jobs. In 3 years, we had 2 actually hold them down. One, is now an electrician in North Dakota making 65 bucks an hr. The other, is working her way thru being a Nurse Practioner.

-
Back