Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning coffee crew. Up and ready to head out to the airport. 18° here and should be 80° when we land. It is going to seem hot.

Ugh, I’m getting too old for this early morning ****.

Morning all

Morning.
Temp it a little better today.
Try to get some more stuff done under car today, this pinched nerve is going to slow me down.

Think i found a decent fender. $125.
I think its the one i had my hands on last spring and didnt buy.
I need to reconnect with this guy anyway.
He has a nice little scope he scored from a dodge dealer many years ago. I’d love to have it.

Not sure if they interchange. Hey Bet Rick at lawsons would know for sure. Have to look up his user name and tag him.

Nope. Fender is definetly different. The lower body line isnt there. It has a chrome strip.

Good Morning....and a cold morning it is. Not Frank cold, but cold!!

Cant remember make. But it was small.
s-l1600.jpg
?

I did win that mopar analyzer. Pretty funny Karl called me up to see if I was bidding on it and I was!

s-l1600.jpg

Don't planning on doing much today.
Attended Cheryl's 50 Years Woman's Basketball recognition activities the past two days, at the college she played for.
Imagine being in a room with 60-70 women who haven't seen or talked to each other in 30-40-50 years. Its deafening.
The only helper was the free beer. Another spouse and I sat in the corner and drank and watched.
Have a copy of Cheryl's player photo, but I've been warned!! Especially with this group....haha!!

-
Back