Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
In PA, reckless driving kicks in at 31 mph over.
I get to take a guy tomorrow before the post Sergeant Major, 47 in a 10 around marching troops today. Sergeant Major read that today and was not a happy camper

Yep...but will he learn anything?

Probably not.

He will just blame it on me for setting him up and forever deny that he was responsible for the consequences of his own actions.
Oh wel, won’t matter to the judge or his insurance or the cop lol

Yep...but will he learn anything?

Probably not.

He will just blame it on me for setting him up and forever deny that he was responsible for the consequences of his own actions.

His right foot over rode his brain and was totally out of control. Not his fault :rolleyes:

bad drivers... I had State Farm Insurance when I moved from OKC to Lubbock, my rate almost doubled. S Farm said it's because accidents per 1000 (or whatever metric they use) was sky high in Lubbock.. I've learned why. This town is nuts..

View from My Hotel room on the 14th floor, 7:45 am here
0217190711_HDR.jpg
0217190711a_HDR.jpg

bad drivers... I had State Farm Insurance when I moved from OKC to Lubbock, my rate almost doubled. S Farm said it's because accidents per 1000 (or whatever metric they use) was sky high in Lubbock.. I've learned why. This town is nuts..
Yep when I was selling insurance, I had a little town where literally one side of the street was 20 percent higher on an H8 policy than the other side. Reason: that side of the street had hail damage and had several claims for cars and roofs, the other side, missed the hail

My floor sheet metal is cracked where the drivers seat bolts in. Too many angry shifts I guess. Some factory bucket seat cars have channeled reinforcements. Mine did not. I need to pull the seats and carpet and weld the cracks up. Then fashion a reinforcement.

Tear up your carpet... LOL!!!

He had NOS.... in his cupholder
It’s probably why he was leaning forward over the steering wheel and yelling...he probably thought shifting some weight forward and blowing against the windshield would make him go faster down the hill!

:lol:

It’s probably why he was leaning forward over the steering wheel and yelling...he probably thought shifting some weight forward and blowing against the windshield would make him go faster down the hill!

No he was shielding himself from the mysterious bolted in floor pan with green washers, the washers came loose and the floor pan started sparking

The Beatles Yellow Submarine movie just showed up on my free Amazon Prime. Gotta go watch!

See ya later on!

8A49D363-4C40-4D2F-92EC-D5E0E2899220.jpeg

He was gettin' some wheel spin :rolleyes: Needed the extra weight over the drive tires :rolleyes:

Loved the movie...like I always have!

It occurred to me as I was watching it that it needs to be remade with modern animation and full Dolby sound to bring it more alive.

I need to win the lottery...because I could do it...and it would sell.

-
Back