Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Karl its mine

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

The more i look the more work i have to do. Have to find an adjuster sleeve for my tie rod ends. One is bent and beat to death. Wonder if the duster one will fit?
Stitched the frame connector to the floor, added a 1x2 tube from frame connector to rocker for seat mount. Dont like the idea of one layer of sheet metal.

That was easy.
Moog es391s asjusting sleeve.
Not worth pulling the old one off.

Ya. Sciatica decided to kick in.
Pills and a nap.
Then off to a nice fish dinner. Walleye. My favorite.

The more i look the more work i have to do. Have to find an adjuster sleeve for my tie rod ends. One is bent and beat to death. Wonder if the duster one will fit?
Stitched the frame connector to the floor, added a 1x2 tube from frame connector to rocker for seat mount. Dont like the idea of one layer of sheet metal.
My floor sheet metal is cracked where the drivers seat bolts in. Too many angry shifts I guess. Some factory bucket seat cars have channeled reinforcements. Mine did not. I need to pull the seats and carpet and weld the cracks up. Then fashion a reinforcement.

I thought Pa. was the homeland of Rolling Rock?
It’s part of PAs fubar liquor laws. You can’t buy them near where they are made. I have to drive 30 miles away to buy wine made by a vineyard 8 miles from my house.

Come to my area of PA and the Rock is in every place that sells beer.

It’s part of PAs fubar liquor laws. You can’t buy them near where they are made. I have to drive 30 miles away to buy wine made by a vineyard 8 miles from my house.

Come to my area of PA and the Rock is in every place that sells beer.

That's pretty jacked up :realcrazy: Old USAF buddy from NJ introduced me to it mid 80s. Been on the list of "Beers to buy" ever since.

-
Back