Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
2FB91332-C7A4-4673-90A0-A92C031A9428.jpeg
The cut.

. Hi guys, busy day ahead. Plenty to do inside. Couple of grandsons comming later, maybe go out with the snow sleds. Heat wave today...20 degrees

I have to get some new boots for work... The ones that I have now are worn out and bruise my feet... Usually on the left edge of my foot where I land when jumping off the fork lift all day long.... When I looked in the inside bottom of the boot, the liner on the bottom is cracked...

I have been asking all the bosses for another boot voucher for a week now... I saw the top man in the warehouse on Tuesday and mentioned that I need a new boot voucher and I had one the next day... He's a ball buster and gets things done...

I kept getting the run around from the lower level bosses, so I went right to the top and he got'er dun... :thumbsup:

We get vouchers for new Red Wing boots for work every year... Plus the company gets a discount there... :D

Last edited:
I have to get some new boots for work... The ones that I have now are worn out and bruise my feet... Usually on the left edge of my foot where I land when jumping off the fork lift all day long.... When I looked in the inside bottom of the boot, the liner on the bottom is cracked...

I have been asking all the bosses for another boot voucher for a week now... I saw the top man in the warehouse on Tuesday and mentioned that I need a new boot voucher and I had one the next day... He's a ball buster and gets things done...

I kept getting the run around from the lower level bosses, so I went right to the top and he got'er dun... :thumbsup:

Wee get vouchers for new Red Wing boots for work every year... Plus the company gets a discount there... :D
. Red wing are good boots, I’ve been using ‘Caterpiller’ brand. Two pair, rotate every day

. Red wing are good boots, I’ve been using ‘Caterpiller’ brand. Two pair, rotate every day

I have a pair of Caterpillar boots also that I used for a year and a few months when I was a temp worker there...

I started wearing them again to test/prove that it was the worn out Red Wing boots that were causing my foot pain... The old Caterpillar boots still get the job done, but have an external top foot protector instead of the built in ones that we get on the Red Wings boots...

The Caterpillar boots lasted longer than the Red Wings boots... Go figure...

Good morning Guys. Migraine morning again for me. -2° right now. I fly out tomorrow morning for the Keys. Will be a welcome change.

I have the steel toe built inside ones. Can’t see paying top dollar for Red Wings

Yeah, Red wings are expensive...

But we get a $170 voucher from the company for a new pair every year... Plus they get a corporate discount... That helps... :D

It was a nice thought, though brief. Thunderstorms just off the beach on the radar. I read some bad news yesterday, Canyon Speedway Park northwest of Phx has suspended/postponed/cancelled their oval track season. It's a funky little place, but always a good time. Sounds like a case of some of the racers trying to make the rules and the track operator enforcing the track rules. Happens all to often. It's all about the fun Baby!

Is there anything that you can take to help the migraine???

I do have rizatripton for them, but it works best if you take it when they are first coming on. Unfortunately 95% of mine happen at night and I wake up with them full boar.

-
Back