Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Scampy WHO+MOI.jpg

Ok here is a pic from the on court halftime recognition.
Some of you have met her, some have not.
Blonde with the dark blue sweater.
They had a GREAT time!!

IMG_2354.JPG

Hitting the YUCK button!!
We dodged the one last night.
It isn't snowing too hard but it's supposed to snow for 24 hours. It started last night around 10. We're supposed to get more mid week. :BangHead::BangHead:

I for one am REALLY tired of the snow and cold. Been one of those winters that comes along every three or four years.
I'm ready for spring. Didn't have one last year, snow until mid April last year.
No repeats please!!

Out taking Cheryl and Granddaughter (6yo) who spent the night for BK.
Warm up the garage and we're going to get that old thing started today...

I for one am REALLY tired of the snow and cold. Been one of those winters that comes along every three or four years.
I'm ready for spring. Didn't have one last year, snow until mid April last year.
No repeats please!!
Yep, bought my snow blower 3 winters ago. I bet I have put more hours on it this year than the previous 2.

Coffee time! Waking up for real now. Ended up working 6 hours last night. Easy job re-routing some conduit that was in the way. Pretty simple wiring. But had to climb in and out of the scissor lift way too many times. Feeling it in my legs this morning.

Last edited:
Good morning. Spent most of yesterday burning off some of the brush mess from trees cut down. Later we sat by the fire sipping Crown till the fire was safe to leave smoldering. Came indoors and checked in here while eating. Read a post about a steering shaft problem, replied, then left. I think maybe the Crown caused my limited conception of the problem. Fast forward to 3:20, up to pee and brain goes back to that members steering and "Wait a dang minute!" I almost came to the laptop at that time to post additional comment. Alas, I am not quite so dedicated LOL
Then when I do check in this morning I find a comment in another thread that reads a little bit like blowing smoke. I had my share of blowing smoke yesterday.

I woke up from a dream...A bug had landed on my arm and I was picking it off when I felt something on the bottom of my shorts by my knee. I reached down to pull it off thinking it was like the other one. Instead it some monster bug squirming in my hand. I never got to look at it....woke up and the dog was laying against my leg. :wtf: lol

Good morning. Spent most of yesterday burning off some of the brush mess from trees cut down. Later we sat by the fire sipping Crown till the fire was safe to leave smoldering. Came indoors and checked in here while eating. Read a post about a steering shaft problem, replied, then left. I think maybe the Crown caused my limited conception of the problem. Fast forward to 3:20, up to pee and brain goes back to that members steering and "Wait a dang minute!" I almost came to the laptop at that time to post additional comment. Alas, I am not quite so dedicated LOL
Then when I do check in this morning I find a comment in another thread that reads a little bit like blowing smoke. I had my share of blowing smoke yesterday.
That darned Crown. :poke::lol:

-
Back