Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Mitch was first at 1:01 am. I b second. I go in for a stress test today. I went to he Dr. Yesterday for my diverticulitis and she heard a funny heart valve sound when she was checking me out. I could have damaged it yesterday while shoveling snow. Hopefully it's nothing. Never a problem in that area and no family history either.
Put your running shoes on, they had to put me on a up hill run ( way up) to get my hart rate where they wanted it, hope all goes well for you today brother :thumbsup:

Put your running shoes on, they had to put me on a up hill run ( way up) to get my hart rate where they wanted it, hope all goes well for you today brother :thumbsup:
Ya, I'm not a runner. My knees will give out long before my heart does. (I hope) I have to take the cat in this morning to get fixed. Better:rofl: him than me!

I was in to see cardiologist yesterday. after my bp went a bit haywire n last month or so. He thinks I am fine. Was surprised he didn't want me on treadmill. But just to play it safe wants me to wear a monitor for a month. Also switching meds again. That is good though. If new stuff works, only take once/day vs 3 times.

Ya, I'm not a runner. My knees will give out long before my heart does. (I hope) I have to take the cat in this morning to get fixed. Better:rofl: him than me!

10498662-9F38-4F15-A104-A43F17CA98E2.jpeg

I was in to see cardiologist yesterday. after my bp went a bit haywire n last month or so. He thinks I am fine. Was surprised he didn't want me on treadmill. But just to play it safe wants me to wear a monitor for a month. Also switching meds again. That is good though. If new stuff works, only take once/day vs 3 times.
Sounds like more fun than a pacemaker. I might just need the valves ground and some new seals. Lol

That's some serious $$$.
Only way I can see that being worth it would be QC or diagnostics.
If it could be used to figure out what failed, and then you could replace the transistor or whatever then that would be slick.
Nacho had photos up of how he removed the conformal coating and got to the electronics without messing them up. But being moparts, they were gone the last I looked. Its possible they were also posted on a charger forum. I could ask in a PM.

Good Morning All! Snow almost gone here now and out of the forecast, back to 43 degree highs and some rain, I'll take it.

Those water eatin' sunuvaguns probably probably ran their irrigation sprinklers all night to protect the vines, and it just rained 2 days ago :mad:
And all that moisture evaporates into the atmosphere and
Ice all over our vehicles this morning. Not common.
We don't want you
20190217_074849.jpg
to feel left out.

-
Back