Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The plot sickens....
I hate it when that happens...
If it wasnt for bad luck, you wouldn have any luck at all...
The day couldnt get any worse...

Holes line up. Not off by a lot on contour, but I think the tops tip in too far. Some of that might be camera angle too

8BF9DA24-6C99-4E2B-886E-502808A34ACE.jpeg

Well a busy day. Started with the wife sick, repository crud, enough said :rolleyes:.
Went and did my usual 2 hour tennis drill class...run, run, run. Done it 10 out of the last 11 days.
We have a winter storm coming this weekend. 10+inches snow and -10+ wind chill for three days.
I was short on firewood so into the woods and cut firewood for an hour.
I then pushed it (wheelbarrow) to the back deck for another hour...up and down eight steps ugh!!
I'll take the appropriate aspirin, but will probably pay for all this tomorrow...haha!!
After a shower and on my second drink (Tito's and grape G2)...thinking healthy.
Early start, but I deserved it...:D

Last edited:
Signs of Spring Approaching:
Robins eating ornamental miniature crabapples.
IMG_0596.JPG

Witchhazel blooming
IMG_0620.JPG

What I day. Freaking traffic and busses and plow trucks oh my going there. Got through base legal in a few hours. Prob 2 K in paperwork for free! Then to the commissary, wife had to read every freaking label. Was not to happy three hours of grocery shopping and 300 later, and hungry as hell. I was pretty pissed. OK stop by the base PX to the vision center pulled the trigger on a pair of glasses for her 175, actually a good price. Ok found a diner pulling in found the mother of all potholes of course filled with slush. Bottomed out the rim cut into the two month old tire. Freaking great. Trunk had to be emptied of groceries in the slush to get to the spare. Ok got it, jack, Tire tool. Not horrible it is full of air right. Well the un used factory tool if you can call it a lug wrench wont fit the SS factory lugs. ******* great 30 miles from home. No one had a T bar in the diner had to call a shop. OK 50 for the call, guy shows up and cant break the lugs at all. OK says he can tow me to a tire shop that has a tire for for 10 more. OK what can I really do snow is starting to fall. Takes me there and finally a break they have a new tire installed and out the door 120. Cool do it. Guess there was a reason I updated my will!

Signs of Spring Approaching:
Robins eating ornamental miniature crabapples.
View attachment 1715296776

Witchhazel blooming
View attachment 1715296777
For whatever reason, the robins flock to this valley every late winter/early spring by the thousands. Yesterday I came home from work to find hundreds in our yard and the neighbors yards. For giggles, I started counting them in groups of about 10 and gave up after I reached 500.

What I day. Freaking traffic and busses and plow trucks oh my going there. Got through base legal in a few hours. Prob 2 K in paperwork for free! Then to the commissary, wife had to read every freaking label. Was not to happy three hours of grocery shopping and 300 later, and hungry as hell. I was pretty pissed. OK stop by the base PX to the vision center pulled the trigger on a pair of glasses for her 175, actually a good price. Ok found a diner pulling in found the mother of all potholes of course filled with slush. Bottomed out the rim cut into the two month old tire. Freaking great. Trunk had to be emptied of groceries in the slush to get to the spare. Ok got it, jack, Tire tool. Not horrible it is full of air right. Well the un used factory tool if you can call it a lug wrench wont fit the SS factory lugs. ******* great 30 miles from home. No one had a T bar in the diner had to call a shop. OK 50 for the call, guy shows up and cant break the lugs at all. OK says he can tow me to a tire shop that has a tire for for 10 more. OK what can I really do snow is starting to fall. Takes me there and finally a break they have a new tire installed and out the door 120. Cool do it. Guess there was a reason I updated my will!
Nothing to say except that just plain sucks.

That sucks.
At least you made it home.
Time to unwind...

I like mallards..there was a stuffed one in dad’s rec room.

-
Back