Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Kinda nice to see the NWS weather map not covered in catastrophic warnings from one coast to the other. 75* today with light winds, I bet they come from the NE. Sounds like a motorcycle ride is in my immediate future :D.
Alex you lucky dog!

TMM you and your neighbors should be worried you have a "coastal flood warning" according to the map :eek: either that or my color contrast needs adjustment. Maybe the Big One is coming and Iowa will be beach front property :lol: .

We always used to kid each other when I lived out in the desert. San Andreas Fault was only 40 miles away to the south. "HaHa, Victorville will have an ocean view". I'll be darned if one of the movie companies didn't make one of the many disaster films with Barstow/Dagget (8 miles from home at the time) airport right on the newly formed beach. :rofl:

Bad news InFargo, the county fair building roof collapsed with the heavy drifting snow. Sixty some odd cars stored inside most are classics, they are still trying to establish how many are damaged. Just over thirty so far. We know a lot of folks that store their rides there over Winter.

Alex you lucky dog!

Bad news InFargo, the county fair building roof collapsed with the heavy drifting snow. Sixty some odd cars stored inside most are classics, they are still trying to establish how many are damaged. Just over thirty so far. We know a lot of folks that store their rides there over Winter.

Bad year for classic cars in storage. A warehouse further up the state burned down a couple weeks ago loaded with classic Mopars. :(

That would be disappointing to say the least. Thinking spring is right around the corner and gettin car out for the summer only to find out its demolished. Sad. I hope they were insured.

Decided my truck needed some attention. Windshield washer pulses and never gets fluid above the wiper. So i rewired it to run pump continous.
Then decided i want keyless entry wired into my remote starter. Almost got that finished and then a little wiring to clean up. The presence of scumbags going into vehicles is increasing, i need to protect my stuff better. Especially in town,and in broad daylight.

Hello all. St Patty's day celebrations to be had. Kilts, bag pipes, corned beef and cabbage, black pudding, whiskey and black beer. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

St. Paddy's Day parties must be starting early, or have already started. I and the Honda were rumblin' along at 75 and we were in the way :steering:

A few odds and ends done. Truck serviced and trailer connector replaced, it was fubar from backing up into snowbanks while plowing snow. Cleaned a winters worth of trash out of the cab.

Oil was starting to change itself, i knew it was getting dirty.

Taking the family to Galleria de Paco tonight to eat. It's a local Bosnian restaurant where the owner painted the ceiling with spray paint like the Sistine Chapel. A site to see. The food is top notch and plated fancy. I think I'll let the wife pay for this one. $50 a person is the going rate.

paco.jpg

Paco-Rosic-Sistine-Chapel.jpg

Taking the family to Galleria de Paco tonight to eat. It's a local Bosnian restaurant where the owner painted the ceiling with spray paint like the Sistine Chapel. A site to see. The food is top notch and plated fancy. I think I'll let the wife pay for this one. $50 a person is the going rate.

View attachment 1715304221

View attachment 1715304222

Them Bosnian taggers don't fool around .. WOW :D

I have been all over Europe and there is simply nothing in my opinion that can match the Sistine Chapel, although I do like Florence. Well and Stonehenge! Did you know it is illegal for an American to "liberate" a gondola for a test drive in Venice?

-
Back