Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Learned from personal experience? :rofl:
Whilst I was drinking a bit of wine in St Marks square in the wee hours of the morning a fine young lass of totally honorable reputation was lamenting how she would love to drive a gondola but the law forbids Women from doing so. Insert one highly motivated heroic innovative US Marine. Problem solved, well kind of! But that is a story for another day! I had a blast and so did she. Yep,you can swim in the canals but it is super nasty! Hah!

Did my Neon alignment. ('toe and go' no C & C) First time I ever did one. Materials required - string, cardboard, butyl rope caulk (window sealer), 2 wrenches and a tape measure. was a PITA with th string flopping in the wind, but I have the steering wheel centered and a little bit of toe in.

F96A875F-1C04-4FB8-8524-C47EFB16B7AF.jpeg

A756E52E-4A78-4458-B315-C6EC59740968.jpeg

Last edited:
Those are slick. What brand?
Not entirely sure. They’re brand new it appears. Chromed inside and out. They’re actually Ford 302 Mustang headers I picked up this morning locally for 40 bucks. The spacing is perfect for the poly. Ports are the same size in both directions. I just have to make a set of adapters for the bolt pattern, which actually is also the same distance center to center but the ford is horizontal in pattern and the poly is vertical.

Not entirely sure. They’re brand new it appears. Chromed inside and out. They’re actually Ford 302 Mustang headers I picked up this morning locally for 40 bucks. The spacing is perfect for the poly. Ports are the same size in both directions. I just have to make a set of adapters for the bolt pattern, which actually is also the same distance center to center but the ford is horizontal in pattern and the poly is vertical.
I had heard they were close. Some of the Poly hot rodders use LS intakes I believe.

Hey does anyone know what company sells that smaller bolt on power steering box replacement for Mopars? I forget the company name

I had heard they were close. Some of the Poly hot rodders use LS intakes I believe.
Some. The LS intake ports are the same spacing but the LS manifold itself isn’t wide enough, so again, adapter plates can let you do it. Problem is, LS carb intakes are about the same cost as the stock 4 barrels(700 bucks) and on a low compression stock engine, just isn’t worth it. Need higher compression to really see the benefits of running it

That quarter panel fits pretty well. I do see why guys don’t like the HUGE flange overhang. I am gonna have to work on trimming that down some.

Makes me want to go out and find a '66 A100 Panel, give him pics of Sox & Martin and Butch Leal. " I want one on each side." Let him go at it :steering:And replace the slanty with an RB of undetermined displacement.
Oh wouldn't that be fun. He is starting to get famous. I wonder how much to do one of my Swinger. 2'x3' ??? If I see him I might have to ask. LOL

Looks like State Farm used $52 on their estimate. But, payout was based mostly on comparable car sale values. So, have they said for sure they will pay for repairs? Is it worth enough that they won't total it? Could you get a fender shipped cheaper than driving to Ohio? What car is this again?

That's the point, I can get an aftermarket fender cheaper than going to get the one in Ohio and save me a week... 2005 Impala SS with under 130 k miles...

Chrome? I like chrome! Got my latest set of bumper guards the other day. Finally got a chance to look at them today. Other than one small blister and some 'normal' scratches, the chrome is pretty good. The studs holding the back rubbers rusted/seized on the bottom ones as expected and broke off when twisted. What was strange is it looks like someone welded (tig?) the middle one. So took a little effort to get that apart. Anyway, went to the backup plan to use the rubber cushions off the fronts (that I don't need) Little glitch with that. One of them took a pretty good hit and bent it. The rubbers have a metal strip in back that holds the studs. Took some time and effort, but I was able to bend it pretty close to shape

AEC02648-66AC-4072-9FDC-561F171979BE.jpeg

18F67997-3CFF-4418-A981-E525BA91B8D8.jpeg

B685B207-405D-4F68-8CC8-F607D8E1ED39.jpeg

Hello all. St Patty's day celebrations to be had. Kilts, bag pipes, corned beef and cabbage, black pudding, whiskey and black beer. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

The Irish are celebrating around here...

Check Sanderson's website. IIRC they use a ball type flange at the headpipe.

I hope my surgery doesn't mess up my 65 Coronet deal. I want to mess with a Poly a little.

-
Back