Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Any one doing anything for St Patricks day? Nada here.
We did last night. Cheryl is very Irish and in her family treats the day like a national holiday.
She started her day, marching in the local Irish Day parade.
Then later we went to the local sports bar.
While there a GREAT very traditional Irish band walked in and played for 30 minutes. They had the place rocking, it was great.
As usual we had a great time, and somewhere I think I promised her I'd take her to Ireland in the near future...dam Irish whiskey!!!

Last edited:
We did last night. Cheryl is very Irish and in her family treats the day like a national holiday.
She started marching in the local Irish Day parade.
Then later we went to the local sports bar. While there a GREAT very traditional Irish band walked in and played for 30 minutes. They had the place rocking, it was great.
As usual we had a great time, and somewhere I think I promised her I'd take her to Ireland in the near future...dam Irish whiskey!!!
I think I may make my bourdon bread pudding today

Looking for a new cam plate for a rare dual point. This one some one welded and ground. It needs to go back to stock.

Good Morning All! I decided to go high octane this morning ha ha.

IMG_5379 (3).jpg

That guy I thought was going to be a PIA is actually pretty good, tell him what it needs and have a green light on it.

I do need to be awake first thing. My son was driving my suburban and it did something it very rarely does, died in the 7-11 parking lot. No fuel in carb (it's TBI). Tested the fuel relay, it clicks but now I'm going to go back and make sure it's controls are working since the relay was tested while removed. I checked the fuses, will check for voltage on the big wire that leaves the firewall fuse headed back to the in tank pump. Had to have it towed so took it to local 4x4 shop cause the tank is 3/4 full and I'm not dealing with that if it is indeed the pump.

Still waiting for the carbuertor to show up. Seller had some family stuff come up and didn't get it out until Wednesday.
Got to Kansas City Friday afternoon where it sat for a couple days. Guess they don't sort and load on the weekends. Suppose to have it tomorrow.
Curious what the extra stuff he threw in is. Probably a choke thermosat or something like it.
I'll take a look, pack it up and ship it out to the guy who's rebuilding it.

-
Back