Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
All of this insurance talk and what to I find in my e-mail? The Honda and Nissan are full coverage, Ram and Duster are liability. Gotta love having a 20yr old son on the policy. Well that and it’s Ca.

View attachment 1715304083
That's not terrible for 2 or 3 people on 4 cars, depending on the miles/type of use.
Mine is $2k for liability on pleasure use/less than 15 mile commute on two vehicles.
GWagoneer is high than the Barracuda - probably 'cause as a class it has a record of doing more damage.

Hey Ramie the snow melted?? Just thought its only about six weeks before we show up.
TMM plan this surgery out right, after Mopars in the Park and before Carlisle....JMO!!
LOL We will see how that goes.

Hey Ramie the snow melted?? Just thought its only about six weeks before we show up.
TMM plan this surgery out right, after Mopars in the Park and before Carlisle....JMO!!

Morning Craig! The rain we got this past week helped knock it down, but its now all froze again. Lots of flooded basements around here. I would say we still have about 1.5' of snow if not a bit more. It will be interesting with the flooding that is being speculated and how all that will play out.. Good thing the fair grounds are up on the hill and not near the river.

Good morning. No rain in our forecast for a week or more, although about 10 degrees below average. I'm happy with sunny and 50s.
Lets hope robotic surgery is the best plan for Mike.
I see the "zombie" balancer bolt thread was still kicking last night.
Pondering the coffee shop 'T' shirt. Every time someone asked me what is FABO ?, First response would be "choc-full-o-nuts".
Yall have a great day.

Good call on the Mayo. So how soon do you have to have this work done?
We will know sometime next week when our consultation appointments are. We will consult with the local Surgeon and with Mayo as well. Then we will schedule surgery.

Kinda nice to see the NWS weather map not covered in catastrophic warnings from one coast to the other. 75* today with light winds, I bet they come from the NE. Sounds like a motorcycle ride is in my immediate future :D.

-
Back