Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
What no claw marks?
claw-marks.jpg

A little more of my java injection and I need to get out to the garage. Got the cam position sensor off the Neon yesterday. Need to put new one in. Hopefully the code was the sensor itself since anything in the circuit can set it off. I also have the crank sensor I will do, but would be nice if that can wait for another day. Pretty sure I gotta crawl under for that. Looks like its tucked in under/behind the starter. Might pull a plug while I'm at it. Have not done that yet.

Finish my coffee then I can start the dishwasher. Need to be ready for lunch with the wife today. We are getting our wills updated today at 1pm then off to see Mom. I have her cell phone and picked up a tube of denture adhesive for her. I took her to lunch and a little shopping yesterday. Because of the weather, she has only been out and about twice since Christmas. She was so happy to get out and enjoy some KFC. Ahhh the simple things mean a lot when you're 93!

Finish my coffee then I can start the dishwasher. Need to be ready for lunch with the wife today. We are getting our wills updated today at 1pm then off to see Mom. I have her cell phone and picked up a tube of denture adhesive for her. I took her to lunch and a little shopping. Because of the weather, she has only been out and about twice since Christmas. She was so happy to get out and enjoy some KFC. Ahhh the simple things mean a lot when you're 93!
Adding me to your will? THANKS!!! What friend!!!:thankyou::thankyou:

Out in the shop, been a busy two days here, my son is enjoying his spring break time, he is a teacher and high school coach

20190319_153347.jpg

20190319_131359.jpg

I have a full house and not 1 is interested in Cars, or for that matter anything I like, just my money it seems!!!:BangHead::BangHead::bs_flag::icon_fU:
We Tim, I ain't got no money (song lyrics) so they can't depend on me for that :thumbsup:

Sorry I got a little long winded about the whiskey Mike. I find it all very interesting.
oh but I enjoyed the read, you could teach a class :thumbsup:

I was certain we were going to get drenched last night. Radar was bright orange just 15 mile away and it just vanished. So long as it doesn't get to Bakersfield to wash out Saturday night's activities.
bunch of race tracks there, dirt and straight line racing

-
Back