Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning gents and one lady! We had sun all day yesterday, I can just barely see the top of our adirondak chair peeking thru the snow by the fire pit in back yard! A great sign. Haven't seen those chairs since fall! Well today is the day, I am going to man up and remove and replace inner fenders on the Demon. Likely a simple task for most on here but I am not a body guy by any stretch of the imagination. FABO Fred is swinging by my shop in a vain attempt to get me to do it correctly. Once I get a grinder in my hands my ears don't work! I just think it is the coolest thing ever that so many on here have helped each other in one way or another. And most have taken the effort to physically meet each other in person. We will do our best not to get into the Crown before the fenders are hung but no guarantees! Hah!

Wallabies wobble but they don’t fall down?
Knick+knack+the+ankles+crack_6ecdc8_5575978.gif

Good morning gents and one lady! We had sun all day yesterday, I can just barely see the top of our adirondak chair peeking thru the snow by the fire pit in back yard! A great sign. Haven't seen those chairs since fall! Well today is the day, I am going to man up and remove and replace inner fenders on the Demon. Likely a simple task for most on here but I am not a body guy by any stretch of the imagination. FABO Fred is swinging by my shop in a vain attempt to get me to do it correctly. Once I get a grinder in my hands my ears don't work! I just think it is the coolest thing ever that so many on here have helped each other in one way or another. And most have taken the effort to physically meet each other in person. We will do our best not to get into the Crown before the fenders are hung but no guarantees! Hah!
Enjoy this day and I agree, a great bunch of folks gathered here ready to help , start your day with a good breakfast :thumbsup:

Good morning my Min. friend, Spring break going on there ?
It tis, well for some schools. Ours is included, but my daughters high school was last week.

Its going to be a beautiful weekend here. The snow is melting fast and lakes are opening up even faster. Its supposed to be in the 60*'s this weekend!!! That just means all the land mines from the dogs are going to be uncovered and I have more work to do. :lol:

@halifaxhops , I removed the 66 valiant antenna yesterday, did you say you need a nice one for your Barracuda build ?

mine is snapped off. Yes The better the better!
It is perfect, the wire that goes to the radeo was cur but it is in real nice shape, the wire can be spliced , it is perfect and show worthy :thumbsup: I will get it boxed up and sent your way, I think I promised it to you sir ?

PM me your address again please, memikie forgets to do any notes in life :lol::lol::lol: :BangHead:

-
Back