Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Pretty cool prob have the boxes to fill it also.

Well I did not win the powerball. We should go in on tickets in each state we are in. Bet we would hit something.
I tried that once. Coming back from Florida, I bought 20 bucks worth of tickets in every state, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Florida and Indiana... I won 4 bucks

I found piece of scrap i was using to try out my planishing hammer.
I think it will have the right form to fix part of the tunnel once i trim it.

I tried that once. Coming back from Florida, I bought 20 bucks worth of tickets in every state, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Florida and Indiana... I won 4 bucks
Good morning all.
I did the same. Seattle WA to Easley SC. Bought a lotto ticket every time I stopped for gas, except for the one state that didn't play at that time ( I forget ). Won 4 dollars

Yup have to be a old price. Mopar ones are way up there if you can find them. Prob 40-50 each.

Good Morning folks

Psalm 118:24
“This is the day which the Lord has made;
Let us rejoice and be glad in it."

Everyone have a safe and blessed day!

:thumbsup:

Universal noise suppresors, go on the coil to stop radio noise. Seen them upwards of 30 each. Actually won that lot for a decent price.
Yup. Sometimes pricey to get the right one. Took me a while to find one for the Wagoneer

I have a ton of caps and testers (small) and a few hundred dizzys going there this year. Might bring a distrib tester also just to get people interested when I run it.

Geez that's great (the milage, not the 17 hrs straight) What are you driving? a Rabbit diesel? :p

Close. 2011 VW Jetta TDI 6spd. Made it yesterday just after lunch. Food and some beer and hanging out. 80 degrees and sunny. Gorgeous 50 and coffee right now on the patio.

I have a ton of caps and testers (small) and a few hundred dizzys going there this year. Might bring a distrib tester also just to get people interested when I run it.
Spots have power to run it?

Now your playing at high stakes table! :poke:
I would take the chance if I had the cash to play! I can see a grand of mopar stuff that he showed. Hell you can get 5-10 for just the boxes. I get asked for them all the time.

-
Back