Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Note to self:
Wheel speed sensors may or may not be polarity sensitive:BangHead:
Spent an hour chasing a fault i created..

The showed a launch of two missiles on the news. Apparently they were testing against an incoming test missile and actually shot it down...or hit the kill switch and made all the contractors look good.

We will be in Denver area, I don't mind a couple hour drive at all to meet up with FABO folks. Jaws if you are anywhere close send me a PM and we can sort out how to go about it. Same offer, wife and I will find ya,and take you and yours out for a snack. Like so many on here reaching out and meeting the folks on FABO in person has just been an absolute blast. We have made great friends, and the wealth of knowledge is just amazing. I would still be staring at my car wondering how to replace inner fenders had not FABO Fred came to my shop and guided me. It was a 3 plus hour drive for him that he did not need to do, but did it anyway. Once upon a time laying on a gurney staring up at a Navy Corpsmen I made a solemn oath to never again take a day for granted. As a result I have lived every single day since. A couple hour drive to fellowship with a like minded creature is simply good Karma! This site is just filled with good folks. We will be in Denver 3rd week May at this point, not confirmed yet but it is a definite, for sure, possible, maybe.
Several members within 45 min of Denver, me being the farthest out. We can definitely get together. The Omaha show is the 18th, third weekend of May, you coming before or after?

Next get together. Heart valve replacement day. Bring your tools. :eek:
I say we just replace the whole thing with something we are more familiar with...

33D3945B-0D72-4675-9A79-A0EBA7D24A69.jpeg

Well TMM looks like you got yourself a whole surgical team right here on coffe club! Of course we likely could never finish the procedure as we would argue for hours over what tools to use! And the other half of us would determine the whole procedure would go better with some single malt, then someone else would pipe in and figure home grown would solve it. All the while somebody in the corner would gently play guitar till the nurses wept. Which Karl would leverage. Then Ben would pour another round and well... I reckon we will leave it to the professionals! Hope it went well.

I ordered one of my favorite images printed 20” x 22” on canvas. It is from a photo I took and transformed into a digital painting. I just love the feel of it, the style reminds me of Andrew Wyeth. It is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. I can’t wait to see how it turned out!

8DB5AA93-6589-4CCE-AB29-53CCF11EAFB5.jpeg

Well TMM looks like you got yourself a whole surgical team right here on coffe club! Of course we likely could never finish the procedure as we would argue for hours over what tools to use! And the other half of us would determine the whole procedure would go better with some single malt, then someone else would pipe in and figure home grown would solve it. All the while somebody in the corner would gently play guitar till the nurses wept. Which Karl would leverage. Then Ben would pour another round and well... I reckon we will leave it to the professionals! Hope it went well.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just a CT scan with contrast today. Checking out my diverticulitis which has a really bad sense of timing. :BangHead::BangHead:

The showed a launch of two missiles on the news. Apparently they were testing against an incoming test missile and actually shot it down...or hit the kill switch and made all the contractors look good.

They launched 10-12 miles from here. Local news said ZERO about them last night. @Ddaddy found an article about them. I knew something was different, they don't launch 2 Minutemen almost simultaneously and VAFB has many Minutemen silos. The vapor trails were side by side. 2 missiles one mobile launch vehicle? I knew something was odd, the silos have considerable space in between them.

I ordered one of my favorite images printed 20” x 22” on canvas. It is from a photo I took and transformed into a digital painting. I just love the feel of it, the style reminds me of Andrew Wyeth. It is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. I can’t wait to see how it turned out!

View attachment 1715309687
That is stunning,
we just recently found some old photos of my father pheasant hunting. My wife sent them to some outfit that put them on canvas like a painting. It was amazing, I put the canvas out in the shop. It makes my heart sing every time I look at it. He is wearing a canvas coat looking down on a tailgate of birds holding a Can of beer. With an impish grin on his face.

That is stunning,
we just recently found some old photos of my father pheasant hunting. My wife sent them to some outfit that put them on canvas like a painting. It was amazing, I put the canvas out in the shop. It makes my heart sing every time I look at it. He is wearing a canvas coat looking down on a tailgate of birds holding a Can of beer. With an impish grin on his face.
I have several large canvas prints of my work (6’ wide) in my home and I have wanted to get this one on canvas ever since I first created it several years ago. At less than 2’ square, it will be an accent piece somewhere in the house.

That is stunning,
He got the birds to hold his beer? :thumbsup:

-
Back