Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That sucks. Is it posted in the 'sales' section? I thought that sort of comments aren't allowed in classified?

Sometimes it does seem like that. View attachment 1715309924
We've picked up some special ones in here recently. View attachment 1715309925

Do you know what the details are on the 'ban'? The way I heard it, it was being pulled from 'homeowner' and DIY retail. Might still be available from places that sell commercially to professionals. Maybe places like Aircraft Spruce and Jamestown Supply, or places where you have to show some sort of business papers.
they're not. dude that posted it joined saturday, has 3 posts, his second of which was on that thread... seems fishy to me

they're not. dude that posted it joined saturday, has 3 posts, his second of which was on that thread... seems fishy to me
I assume you mean the guy in Karl's sales thread.
The ones here are mostly newer, but not that new. One will probably burn himself out, and the others will prob crawl back in their holes as they don't post much.

I assume you mean the guy in Karl's sales thread.
The ones here are mostly newer, but not that new. One will probably burn himself out, and the others will prob crawl back in their holes as they don't post much.
Yeah the one in karl's thread

If you guys use good paints tripper like aircraft stripper the ban on its manufacture just started. I had to call a bunch of places to just get two gallons. The other stuff just sucks.
for real?! wtf for?! Guess I'll go buy a couple gallons while I can

Man Karl is still getting beat up over on febo on that distributor. Have to see the latest rocket scientist there.

FOR SALE - NOS T/A AAR 340 six pack factory Prestolite replacement dual point distributor

Thanks for the post their Ray...

He's claiming that the 45 6 on the tag means it was built on the 45th week of 1976, not 1970... ...

He was PM'ing me asking me what the real price of the distributor was... Then I told him what you got for a dual point 340 distributor... He must not have liked it....

He apparently wanted to low ball me...

Dist Asshole 02.jpg

Morning All, happy Wed!
Just going through some OLDDDDD inventory and came across an INTERNATIONAL 392 longblock... I was literally shocked..lol

Oops, got a call from the Dr. I have some fatty liver tissue that showed up on the scan and a cist on my kidney that they weren't too concerned about. They will send me to a GI doc for more diagnosis. Yikes!

Banned are products using methylene chloride.
Typical knee jerk reaction because someone did something stupid. Sorry if that sounds heartless, but lots of stuff we use every day is dangerous - very dangerous. That doesn't mean the right answer is banning it. View attachment 1715309935
oh do tell

Good morning c\_/ . Grand daughter went into the sunset with her 04 Honda Odyssey yesterday. When I see it again is any ones guess.
Thinking I'll go get haircut today. Happy humpday to all.
As I read what I typed there, another thought... I still have a tiny bit to make mine a hempday afternoon. :)

brina's ride.jpg

Banned are products using methylene chloride.
Typical knee jerk reaction because someone did something stupid. Sorry if that sounds heartless, but lots of stuff we use every day is dangerous - very dangerous. That doesn't mean the right answer is banning it. View attachment 1715309935
About a hundred years ago... At the antique shop we got the stuff in 55 gal drums. Kept in a shed at far end of building opposite from where we used it. I was transferring some to a bucket and splashed down front of my pants. Fastest I ever stripped to my skivvies and ran around to the other side behind the building. Boss lived next door, I think he loaned me a pair of pants. LOL

-
Back