Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning all, really warming up out here on the tundra. Few more days like this and snow may be gone. On semi serious note I would love to hear the judge and jury opinions of the collective mob. With full disclosure my wife new for a fact she was marrying a redneck hillbilly from Ark. a long long time ago. So we were in kitchen this morning, and I made a cup of green tea. I decided to put a spot of honey in it then grabbed a butter knife from the drawer, stirred it, and moved on. I hear a gasp of incredulous disbelief, and her exclamation was "did you just really do that?" At this point I have no idea what I have done to awaken her wrath so I sheepishly respond with "what?" feigning total innocence, for the yet to be revealed sin. She explains, I just watched you use a butter knife to swirl your tea, then lick it clean, then dry it on your shop sweatshirt sleeve, and toss it back in the drawer. You can't make this up. I am thinking I was being efficient, and saving energy and time by not filling dish washer needlessly? I did not want to bore her with my logic, as it would make no more sense to her than when I wear cowboy boots and shorts. She is so smoking hot I just look over her odd quirks.
I do the same things all the time here...But I am Divorced......And Efficient......:lol:

I am back from the Grocery Store now.......Time to get a look at the brakes on this Impala.......

I missed taking the video but Charley can get the garbage open. He grabs the handle and walks backwards. Smart azz cat!

20190405_185151.jpg

Morning all, really warming up out here on the tundra. Few more days like this and snow may be gone. On semi serious note I would love to hear the judge and jury opinions of the collective mob. With full disclosure my wife new for a fact she was marrying a redneck hillbilly from Ark. a long long time ago. So we were in kitchen this morning, and I made a cup of green tea. I decided to put a spot of honey in it then grabbed a butter knife from the drawer, stirred it, and moved on. I hear a gasp of incredulous disbelief, and her exclamation was "did you just really do that?" At this point I have no idea what I have done to awaken her wrath so I sheepishly respond with "what?" feigning total innocence, for the yet to be revealed sin. She explains, I just watched you use a butter knife to swirl your tea, then lick it clean, then dry it on your shop sweatshirt sleeve, and toss it back in the drawer. You can't make this up. I am thinking I was being efficient, and saving energy and time by not filling dish washer needlessly? I did not want to bore her with my logic, as it would make no more sense to her than when I wear cowboy boots and shorts. She is so smoking hot I just look over her odd quirks.
I'm with ya right up to tossing it back in the drawer. I will leave stuff on the counter for multiple re-use. But when I finally get a 'fresh' one from the drawer it better be spotless. LOL

A MOPAR pic moment yesterday.
Two 67 Barracuda 383 4 speed convertibles side by side.
Only nine known to exist...
The red car is the one I tried to buy for a couple years, and finally put me on the search with a chance in hell to find one.
I did...:thumbsup:

View attachment 1715315657

View attachment 1715315658

I swear I saw an ad on CL for that combo just the other day in SoCal and it mentioned the "one of 9" thing

Well the Impala is a no money job...Squeak in the steering I fixed, Tire pressure sensor inop, but has air.....Brakes good...no sales....

Well, my richer-than-God neighbor brought home a new toy today. 3 years ago he had a ‘69 Camaro SS with an LS1 conversion. He got bored with it and sold it and got a 2018 Camaro SS convertible. He only had it for the Summer then sold it. Today it’s this beast...

7B66DAFF-33A7-40C3-89C8-9C24E4054841.jpeg

8211132F-68D2-4E89-8EBC-39599C1B834E.jpeg

CFC82F7A-27C9-4C80-921E-ED59AE37852E.jpeg

FC0EEF87-93CF-4803-A42E-66D5B28D8A87.jpeg

Just mixed up a quick batch of beef sticks and threw them on the smoker.

20190406_154021.jpg

So axle shaft replacement went to hell.
Brakes were hung up and it needed a service too. So much for a quick in and out. 3 trips to town. And lunch of course.
Diagnosed heater motor, tapometer found it quick.

So axle shaft replacement went to hell.
Brakes were hung up and it needed a service too. So much for a quick in and out. 3 trips to town. And lunch of course.
Diagnosed heater motor, tapometer found it quick.
Same procedure to diag. electric fuel pumps in the tank. LOL

I spent the afternoon detailing the interior on the SRT. It was looking a little grubby.

She looks good now, not too bad for a 13 year old car that was a daily driver for most of its life.

B35EFFA8-D03C-4E13-A2D4-A5E7C1DB81EE.jpeg

Looks clean!
Im mud boggin through my yard today. Its turning into a schwamp!!

-
Back