Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have a lot of friends trying to get me into Amazon....I am probably missing out by not having an account with them.

They say I am old skool being an Ebay fan. I have been on Ebay since December of 1999. So I get discount codes pretty often.

Interesting you bring up Amazon
Same thing at Summit. Newer version thats all.
Innova Digital Timing Lights 3568

The times have changed. First time I shop for a tool like this and craftsman isn't an option :(

I still feel like a piece of America died with Sears.
I have everything craftsman, I always thought it would be around forever.

I have a lot of friends trying to get me into Amazon....I am probably missing out by not having an account with them.

They say I am old skool being an Ebay fan. I have been on Ebay since December of 1999. So I get discount codes pretty often.

Interesting you bring up Amazon
I use them a lot and have a Prime membership. It has saved me far more that the price of the membership with the free shipping. They also stand behind everything and I have never had any issue returning products...ever.

I have used them substantially for the last 10 years.

The times have changed. First time I shop for a tool like this and craftsman isn't an option :(

I still feel like a piece of America died with Sears.
I have everything craftsman, I always thought it would be around forever.
If your not a in a rush, keep your eye out for used ones.
Dont think Hoppy has any for sale at the moment but you can always ask.

Last year summit sent me a notice for taxes.

I didn't know I had to pay taxes on orders from them
Amazon too.
All the bigger mail order places. They're now including it the sales. Although for the moment there may be situations where its doesn't apply. If they have no operation in the state, and your state revenuers haven't made it mandatory for you (yes us the buyers) to pay the difference.

If your not a in a rush, keep your eye out for used ones.
Dont think Hoppy has any for sale at the moment but you can always ask.

Amazon too.
All the bigger mail order places. They're now including it the sales. Although for the moment there may be situations where its doesn't apply. If they have no operation in the state, and your state revenuers haven't made it mandatory for you (yes us the buyers) to pay the difference.
They surprised me with the tax form because they itemize what you spent all year.

It said I spent 1800. And I was like whaaaaaaaaaat?????

Then I went through the the list and i was like, yea, good times

Why the heck am I getting all these pop ups this evening when I try to post?!?

CB613500-BF58-44A7-BFF4-6DAE2D7C01E9.png

Wife’s having a hard go right now. We watched a guy kill someone from our front yard today. Motorcycle rider being a dumbass and driving well in excess of 100 mph, hit a Jeep Wrangler head on, just feet down the road from us. Jeep driver ejected, dead, passenger banged up pretty bad, motorcyclist somehow alive but medivac’d via helicopter. Wife’s never seen death up close like that, has her a bit shook up.

Same here.
Firefox plus ublock origin. Nothing fancy. Not on Comcast either - maybe that's it.
It depends more on the device you are on than the service you use. These bots hit the Apple phones and iPads mainly.

First.... :D

Had to let the dog out... :BangHead:

He was barking alot and when I went out to see what he was barking at, two coyotes took off... :mad:

Morning.
2 above and raining.
That will knock the snow down.

I'm gonna get some more sleep so I can get up around 9 and go grocery shopping...

I have to refill one of the dog's prescriptions so I have to wait until the pharmacy opens at the grocery store... But I want to get there early before they get picked over and not much selection later in the day...

Best time to go shopping is between 9 and noon...

-
Back