Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Went to my new primary care Doc. this morning...Wow...She's a Doll...First visit there, for me. Gave some blood and some piss to be tested. Got my scrips filled. All under one roof. I think I'm gonna like Kaiser Permanente.....Came home to lunch, and just finished cutting my grass for the first time this year...Now its time for a tall glass of iced tea, and a nice Cigar.....:thumbsup:
Had them in Cali. Easy to deal with.

How did you probing go Craig?
Great!! No probing with this guy as long as your prostate blood work is cool.
Lost 17 pounds now since the first of the year.
All blood work showed significant improvement and now in the normal range.
Cholesterol 135
A1C which was sneaking towards the "D" line dropped .8
Lowered my dose for the two meds I take and said if they dropped a little more I could drop them all together.
:thumbsup:

Did some clean up today. I will cut up and haul away in the next couple days.

20190417_110957.jpg

20190417_111006.jpg

20190417_111017.jpg

20190417_111104.jpg

Cholesterol 135
Lowered my dose for the two meds I take and said if they dropped a little more I could drop them all together.
That's great news!

None in Philly? That's just absurd! Get the truck aligned yet?
Yeahhh, It aint right...The right side now sits higher. Dunno if the spring stretched or what. he seemed to think frame is ok. Im gonna take it apart again and pull the 3/4 aluminum spacer on that side and replace the strut rod bushings next. He did set the toe, so I can drive it, but I wont drive it far until I get back into it....

Afternoon all, came home from my wells and my wife has a honey do for me. Painting the ceiling in the bedroom and installing a ceiling fan, yaaaaaa.

Cholesterol 135
That's awsome. Keep it up!

None in Philly? That's just absurd! Get the truck aligned yet?
Sure aint. I just tried to see my doc and found out he's closed up his business two years ago.
So here we go again looking for a doctor...

Cholesterol 135
Nice work on the weight loss! I have no doubt you will reach your goal!

Gents!

So I got commissioned today from a guy I work with, that has a 74 Duster with a Slant Six. He told me the Slant made a loud noise and then stopped running back in 2004 and its been sitting in his garage ever since. He knew I had a Mopar so he was asking me a bunch of questions and basically asking if I would spend the time to research swapping a 318 into it, and get it road worthy again. I thought it would be a fun project and I could possibly make a little money from it. So I've got to figure out pricing for him on how much this is going to cost him.

I've got a couple questions..
  • If I recall the slant trans (assuming it has a 904) has a different bell housing pattern than a SBM trans correct?
  • He said his car has dual exhaust but how much of that would have to be change to make it work with a V8?
  • Does anyone have a good lead on a 318 engine and trans. Or even a good running slant incase he wants to go that route?

Gents!

So I got commissioned today from a guy I work with, that has a 74 Duster with a Slant Six. He told me the Slant made a loud noise and then stopped running back in 2004 and its been sitting in his garage ever since. He knew I had a Mopar so he was asking me a bunch of questions and basically asking if I would spend the time to research swapping a 318 into it, and get it road worthy again. I thought it would be a fun project and I could possibly make a little money from it. So I've got to figure out pricing for him on how much this is going to cost him.

I've got a couple questions..
  • If I recall the slant trans (assuming it has a 904) has a different bell housing pattern than a SBM trans correct?
  • He said his car has dual exhaust but how much of that would have to be change to make it work with a V8?
  • Does anyone have a good lead on a 318 engine and trans. Or even a good running slant incase he wants to go that route?
Depending on your timing, talk to Tim. @Mopar Tim He said he is going to swap out the 318 in the ‘66 after he comes and gets it. It runs great!

Depending on your timing, talk to Tim. He said he is going to swap out the 318 in the ‘66 after he comes and gets it. It runs great!
Pretty much all the time in the world, he is in no hurry but would love to see his car get back on the road. He is not a mechanical person at all and has no knowledge how to go about it so hell I could have the car for a long time and he would not care.

Just stopped over at the "For Trucks Only" site to drop a thread about Mopar Max in August. The coffee shop thread I started is alive and well with 29 pages and 31,510 views. Yea!

-
Back