Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning c\_/ and happy humpday.
So on Sunday my neighbor tells me about a guy who works with him that does HVAC as a side business. Says he'll give the guy my name and number on Monday. Then Monday morn' my mom tells me that a cousins husband does HVAC as a side business. On Tuesday I got that guys number from my brother and call it. As quick as I stated my name he says "You're Rays neighbor". Yep... turns out that both guys are the same guy. I can feel my brain cross firing when this sort of chit happens. Comes with age I guess. At what age does the misfiring start? Anyway...
I told him how I got his name and number from my brother and questioned, "Is there a double discount for me in all this connection?" LOL
He showed up here about 6:30 and we looked at one another like... We've met before? Probably at a funeral so we wont explore that now. He looked things over, said he would call me with a dollar figure.
SAVE UP! I'm going to pass around a hat :)
Yall have a great day

Last edited:
Morning folks. I stopped by for a quick cup and off to other threads. I have been spending a bit of time on FBBO. A sale thread has gone bad and I am trying to defuse it without getting in the middle. Not working so well really. :BangHead::drama:
:popcorn:

Morning folks. I stopped by for a quick cup and off to other threads. I have been spending a bit of time on FBBO. A sale thread has gone bad and I am trying to defuse it without getting in the middle. Not working so well really. :BangHead::drama:
Need help?? Shoot me the link and I can maybe provide some input.

Headed out in a few to work on the car.
Just been reading up on the mini-starters.
When I removed the one from my car, the drain tube broke off.
Then I noted the motor lead grommet had been wrapped with electric tape and the boot was about to disentegrate too.
So far, I've figured out its a Denso OSGR 1.4 KW. Looks like it could have come from a 1990 Dakota with v-8. The upward facing connections seem to fit OK so I'll stick with them. I recall trying a different one and there was interference - details now forgotten.

Headed out in a few to work on the car.
Just been reading up on the mini-starters.
When I removed the one from my car, the drain tube broke off.
Then I noted the motor lead grommet had been wrapped with electric tape and the boot was about to disentegrate too.
So far, I've figured out its a Denso OSGR 1.4 KW. Looks like it could have come from a 1990 Dakota with v-8. The upward facing connections seem to fit OK so I'll stick with them. I recall trying a different one and there was interference - details now forgotten.
Sounds like time for a different one.

Well fellas, I think I am going to drive over to Andy's house and do some trimming b/4 it starts raining.

Well fellas, I think I am going to drive over to Andy's house and do some trimming b/4 it starts raining.
rained a little earlier this morning. So, not doing any outside work today. Could mow, but don't want it packed with wet grass. Sounds like we will get a good bit of rain later Friday. Will try to get it cut before then. And yeah, lots of trimming gonna need done...

rained a little earlier this morning. So, not doing any outside work today. Could mow, but don't want it packed with wet grass. Sounds like we will get a good bit of rain later Friday. Will try to get it cut before then. And yeah, lots of trimming gonna need done...
I like trim!

willyswednesdayIII.jpg

It's Willys Wednesday :D Good morning

Quiet as a mouse?
Lyrics
… And he went off to Andy's house
A'skippin' through the backwoods quiet as a mouse
Came upon some tracks too small for Andy to make
He looked through the screen at the back-porch door… More

-
Back