Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
:popcorn:

65A30983-55A9-4A88-901A-54E3459721E4.jpeg

Just checking in... Been busy this week...

A guy in our group's car is broke down and he lives within 5 miles from me, so I've been giving him rides because it's harder at work for us when he's not there to help us.. He's chipping in for gas also so it's a win-win, but it takes me a little longer to get to work and back with dropping him off and picking him up...

Meanwhile he can save up some money to fix his car...

Also, I have a few issues with my computer, I think I'm going to erase the hard drive and reload my programs..

I have been getting some errors when trying to do windows updates, my computer is taking much longer to reboot, and some security issues are happening, so I think it's best to start from scratch and reload the programs...

So if you don't hear from me for the next few days, I'm ok, just reloading my programs...

I will check back in when I get it done...

Happy friday!
Barracuda is in shop,rear axle is out and ready to load onto rotisserie. Couple patches and finish wire wheeling. Gallon of black to apply to underside.
Should be last time i need to flip it. I hope.

Didnt freeze last night,so thats a good thing.
+16 and sunny! Will be a glorious day. I wont be spending whole day in shop, i may start cutting up my trailer. Or convince my buddy to attack it.

Well actually meeting the VA rep today. Should be interesting! Just a PIA right smack in the middle of the Burg. Parking sucks and is $3 a hour!

-
Back