Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Been fun at work with the roof job. Had a huge leak last week. They have a debris chute to the dumpsters down the back of building. The kind that looks like oversized trash cans linked by chains. Last night when the wind picked up that thing was repeatedly slamming the wall and its right outside the shop.

Riddle time.

Lower ball joints, 64 polara. MOOG brand lowers, the bolt holes are not threaded, the originals off the car are. Mistake on the part or did I get the wrong ones? Only two part numbers shown online for them, one for left one for right

Riddle time.

Lower ball joints, 64 polara. MOOG brand lowers, the bolt holes are not threaded, the originals off the car are. Mistake on the part or did I get the wrong ones? Only two part numbers shown online for them, one for left one for right
To attach to spindle? '75 uses nuts and bolts. Parts not threaded

Bolt holes on the balljoint? I have never seen them threaded usually a 1/2? bolt and nuts

DD21E55A-3FA3-4F10-85E5-27C2EFC24A43.jpeg

Don't know then. Gotta find an FSM, or at least the diagram. What is that, B-Body? I don't see anything at Mymopar that is even close. They pretty much skip those years.
64 b body.

Good news is I went digging thru my scrap pile and found my dart drum spindles, they have the bolt and nuts I need and appear to fit just fine

Yard work for me today. Had to buy a new trimmer . Old one gave up the ghost after 10 yrs. Got a 4 cyc Ryiobi . Pretty nice $139. All trimmed , now ready to cut with the J D

Yard work for me today. Had to buy a new trimmer . Old one gave up the ghost after 10 yrs. Got a 4 cyc Ryiobi . Pretty nice $139. All trimmed , now ready to cut with the J D

-
Back