Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Oh I think Wolfie had that little grill going last year. He sure seemed happy to cook breakfast for us and we were happy to have it.
Easier just to walk up to the Grandstand and get a BK sandwich.
Hey its Chris's first year (hopefully) maybe we put him on KP?? :lol:

As of today,55 years on this planet. All i can think about is how many years i have left.
What i can do is make the best of what i have left. Live life to the fullest!

As of today,55 years on this planet. All i can think about is how many years i have left.
Happy BD Frank!!

Happy Birfday! I’ll be there in a couple months

How does sinus feel? Keep in mind you need to spend the day cleaning up the house before boss lady gets home. Glad the 55 made it home safely. We don't mind if you get scratched and dinged but keep the 55 safe!
Feeling a lot better thanks. With all the humidity we've had it caught up with me. I don't want to do that one again anytime soon.
Yesterday going to and back put about 80 miles on the 55. Coming home on a really hot day the temp gauge stayed steady, all systems were GO.

Happy Birthday Frank. Hope you have a great day !!!!

LOL any of you remember that guy that screwed me on the slant motor a few years ago Turns out to be Big Boy! He just sent me a apology want to make it right pm. Pretty funny!

Ran into this car at the cruise last night a 67 Dodge 500 convertible 383 with a recall wheel.
I went up to the old guy and asked him if he knew about his wheel. He thought I meant the tire wheels.
I explained to him he had a special steering wheel, one year only, came on the BB cars.
His had a Dodge center cap which I 'd never seen in person before.
Anyway he tells me a guy last summer offered him $100 for the wheel and he said No it came with the car. I explained to him it was worth much more than that and educated him and the wife a little on Recall wheels.
He said he had the broadcast sheet but didn't know the code. I told him 14T and found under Steering and Horn at the bottom of the page, and if it was dealer ordered code 573.
Anyway pretty cool to see one on an all original car.

IMG_2683.JPG

LOL any of you remember that guy that screwed me on the slant motor a few years ago Turns out to be Big Boy! He just sent me a apology want to make it right pm. Pretty funny!
Well they've been ripping him for days in another thread.

I got tagged on it or dragged in on it. He is trying to kiss my *** now pretty funny actually. Making it way worse read the last few replies.

I got tagged on it or dragged in on it. He is trying to kiss my *** now pretty funny actually. Making it way worse read the last few replies.
I have no mercy for someone like that. More than one complaint from the group.

Happy Birthday Frank!

-
Back