Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Guess i have to go next year. Want to.its on my bucket list.

Got the one wheel bearing repacked and brakes freed up on trailer. A few caps cut and welded on.wish it would cool off some, i could do some wiring.
Too dam hot in there.

I must be getting old, I worked on my dart yesterday evening. I took the transmission covers off and then just relaxed for a moment to observe.

Then I woke up 45 minutes later still under the car. So I decided I was probably too cooked to mess with the car anymore so i came out showered up and passed out for the night.

I'm old

I must be getting old, I worked on my dart yesterday evening. I took the transmission covers off and then just relaxed for a moment to observe.

Then I woke up 45 minutes later still under the car. So I decided I was probably too cooked to mess with the car anymore so i came out showered up and passed out for the night.

I'm old
lol been there. It gets worse with toddlers

Dunno what’s going on.
Legs are sore, hard to walk. Shut it down for a few hours.

I'm old
Speaking of a nap, I haven't had mine yet. Got both the yards mowed and trimmed though. You need one like this. It looks comfy!

creeper.jpg

Last edited:
I really wish she would come to Carlisle, so we can all meet her..... @Rainy Day Auto

I won't be able to make it this year as I will be in the hospital for surgery shortly after the 4th of July, but I will be the first to4444 pledge $20 towards the fund for Rainy to make the trip to Carlisle next year. Maybe I can give her these Barracuda wheel covers in my garage that are earmarked for her.

My wife and daughter begged me to set up our hammock again. I bought a new frame and put it together. Now they get to take turns and fight over who sits...and who swings.

For scale, the hammock frame is 15’ from hook to hook and the back arm is about a foot away from the back wall.

78A33238-37FA-4706-BF7C-772D90DFD316.jpeg

Today’s massive victory! (For me)

When I started my weight loss plan, I was between 3XL and 4XL shirt size.

This shirt arrived today and it is a straight XL....no extra numbers!

Woohoo!

B01C8EB8-B9CF-4B2A-86A7-BC1C851CC006.jpeg

Did some wiring. Main plug to a junction box,then ran wires through a 1” square tube to the back. Doubled up on park light wires and grounds. Can never have enough grounds.
Need a power wire to battery,with a circuit breaker.

Well after the news I got tonight, I’m considering moving out of the state. Question is where too. Would need to be somewhere rural, not heavily populated or with stupid anti-freedom laws. Low taxes and yet a decent unemployment rate. Thinking North Dakota, Kentucky, Iowa, or even Oklahoma or Texas. Maybe even Missouri

We shot 45s most of the day. Her Kimber is one of the officers model size with crimson trace hand grips. She is pretty handy with it. She loves crimson trace. Her arms get tired pretty quick tho.
!00% on my team / You others back off... Nice Shooting !!!!

Morning.
Mild and cloudy.
Good day to work outside.

I didnt book any appointments for this week. A couple jobs that are here to finish up. And get my trailer done. Just wiring and brakes left.

I didnt book any appointments for this week. A couple jobs that are here to finish up. And get my trailer done. Just wiring and brakes left.
Good to hear that. Your actually doing some of your stuff this week. It is a holiday and plus the wife is home.
Mine is like a little kid after a couple days..."I'm bored". :BangHead:

-
Back