Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I recall when we had a vacation discussion at my last job.
“I wont be here.it’s up to you whether i get vacation days or not”
Chris, when you go in to have a discussion, would be in your best interest to have a neutral party sit in on the meeting. Or get permission to record it.
nah. I hold the cards. They don't. They want me to re-enlist and think they can blackmail me with this split train. Little do they know, I've spoken with IG, I can and will file a complaint as there is no justifiable reason to deny it. It was turned in 6 months ago. 60 days minimum is the policy on paper.

Seriously 10 days from now?? A conference call this week?? :wtf:
Yeah. He's toying with me is all. I've known this man for 11 years. He'll sign it but he'll be messing with me all the way till the end. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he's already signed it and he's just screwing with me now.

PO took the stock gears out and had it re-done by Brewer. What it has no idea. Might be the problem??
We get in Sunday. Wife has some site seeing she wants to do before the show kicks off.
So its a 4-speed.

Switch is on back of the main transmission housing.
Either way follow the purple wires on the firewall wiper motor connector.
upload_2019-7-1_12-30-17.png

H is power from the wiper switch (therefore key must be in Run for power)
F goes back inside and goes to the body connector, then I think along the sill to the trunk.
:elmer:

I called this morning and they said gates opened at 7. I agree with Ray, one of them is open 24-7. Got to give those staying inside in/out access.
We'll find out Wednesday and let you know.
its on the map.

I called this morning and they said gates opened at 7. I agree with Ray, one of them is open 24-7. Got to give those staying inside in/out access.
We'll find out Wednesday and let you know.
Yes, I know 7 is open gates for general admin. Just don’t know if I can get through the night access. Won’t matter if Tim brings in most of my stuff.

The NWS says "patchy fog after 11pm Thursday" In real life that means "go buy your own fireworks for the 4th because you won't be able to see the big display" :rofl:

Yes, I know 7 is open gates for general admin. Just don’t know if I can get through the night access. Won’t matter if Tim brings in most of my stuff.
so IF one were to go, what site numbers you all gonna be at

Its hot. My wife is on holidays,second week. She’s bored. Now its my fault i want to get my work done. I cant be dropping what i do and find her something to do. She asked, i rattled of 5 or 6 things that need to get done.not interested.

Its hot. My wife is on holidays,second week. She’s bored. Now its my fault i want to get my work done. I cant be dropping what i do and find her something to do. She asked, i rattled of 5 or 6 things that need to get done.not interested.
women...

I love to go swimmin with bowlegged women
and swim between their knees,
If you know any ladies that want to have babies
just send them down to me,
For this is the day that we give babies away
with half a pound of cheese.

My 4th of July is going to be boring..... gotta work...OT.

the upside is the boss is going to BBQ at work and time and a half ( why I am going to do it)

But the downside, is I am at work.

I missed the street rod show for the same reason, I already had too many days off in June

-
Back