Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I looked at google maps to see how far away carlisle was. 2500 km’s. Would take me a long time. I can only sit in a car 5 or 6 hours. And if i fly,then rent a car, i cant really buy anything.

I looked at google maps to see how far away carlisle was. 2500 km’s. Would take me a long time. I can only sit in a car 5 or 6 hours. And if i fly,then rent a car, i cant really buy anything.
Sure you can... Just ship it home...Problem solved...

Where did everyone go???? Just packing clothes and things, hitting the road in the AM.

was making some grub.. Meatball parm sub and fries.
...and beer
I had to reclean wife's 45. She cleans her own weapons after shooting. She wiped hers down with bore cleaner, she saw the Remington label and just grabbed it off reloading bench. Oddly enough Remington makes more than just oil! She never read the label just saw the Logo and sprayed her down. Essentially wiping down her Kimber with oven cleaner! Hah! Small price to pay for having a wife that loves to shoot!

I had to reclean wife's 45. She cleans her own weapons after shooting. She wiped hers down with bore cleaner, she saw the Remington label and just grabbed it off reloading bench. Oddly enough Remington makes more than just oil! She never read the label just saw the Logo and sprayed her down. Essentially wiping down her Kimber with oven cleaner! Hah! Small price to pay for having a wife that loves to shoot!
Ouch.

I had to reclean wife's 45.
I'm sure you do excellent work. :thumbsup:
il_570xN.717576476_hkky.jpg

I hope not to shock anybody with this, but I'm having a little bourbon this evening!

About to fire up the grill and burn some pork and chicken..

My wife, daughter and MIL are going to the fireworks while I stay here and water the new grass plus babysit the soon to be terrified dog.

I’m good with it, it just means I get to drink beer and don’t have to drive anywhere fighting the masses who will be on the road.

-
Back