Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
If she was at that bar the cops would have notified some on in the family by now so no worries Chris.

On a lighter note made my Carlisle hotel reservation last night. Funny they told us when we checked out we could make 2020 reservation in 30 days. A coiple days out Cheryl checked last night on a whim and only two rooms left. :wtf: glad she checked.

We got woke up by a phone call from her mom saying they hadn’t been able to reach the cousin or her husband, guess both phones just ring so they freaking. My guess is they are still asleep

On a lighter note made my Carlisle hotel reservation last night. Funny they told us when we checked out we could make 2020 reservation in 30 days. A coiple days out Cheryl checked last night on a whim and only two rooms left. :wtf: glad she checked.
I made mine the very same day I left. What hotel?

We went to the car show yesterday. It is a very Swedish community with a small college.
We won Best of Show Mopar. Best of Show were given for each major brand and a selected truck.
We received a plaque, and very nice glass engraved Swedish glass mug with Best of Show Mopar printed on it.
Need to take a weekend break, relax and get some work around the house done.
In six weeks the first house guest show up.
A buddy coming in for a week, then daughter, SNL, and grandkids.
The ones stationed in Japan, they are here for a month.

Last edited:
What are they charging now?
I'm not sure what the regular rate is for a room.
We, well you know who, gets a one bedroom suite.
There for a week so comfort she says. That's $90 a night.

Last edited:
I was thinking when some of my military friends come down to do the tourist thing have them stay there.

Morning.
70 degrees,80%humidity.
Back up to 85 again today.
Pull engine in the truck, didnt get started on it yesterday.

Moving the firechicken in for engine pull next week. That one goes into a mid 80’s chevy truck.
Rest of car is scrap,but engine is built up a little. Thats a father son project im helping with.

I was thinking when some of my military friends come down to do the tourist thing have them stay there.
I'd look at rooms early. Times they have training and are full. Not a lot of rooms to begin with.
We stayed Friday night at a Regional National Guard Training Center, and it was $35 a night. Not bad.

I used them a lot after we got married driving to Cali on the way to Hawaii. The have really nice cabins on the Big Island on top of Hawaii national volcano park. They were great from 2-4 separate bedrooms and a full kitchen. Back then it was $25 a night.

Around a 85. Firebird.
Column and console and shifter will be going into the pickup, i scored some nice leather buckets for it too.

I really wish all the other work would go away so i could get going on the classic cars.

Good morning, car show was really good, this grand old girl resting in the shade was hands-down my favorite...power vents and regular a/c not auto-temp.

More car pics to come.

81041C35-CB0A-47EF-BBA0-666D4195524F.jpeg

61C487CD-563F-43E9-9014-9D11C54BE7E4.jpeg

68A22417-2523-4961-8691-BF33216BF806.jpeg

-
Back