Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I do not honestly know,, was tightening it down with a wrench and I felt it give. Wasn’t even bottomed out in the taper
Take that back to your local parts store. Or if its RA - send it back for an exchange.

I got a dumb question.
Was this thing threaded into the UCA?
I ask cause that's pretty tight threading it they still look black.

Hey guys.....Ray, Matt.....Chris....
Just a quick stop by to take of my boots and have some ice tea.
Car is ready for tommorrow.
Some live jazz music in the park. I'm going to walk over there for a few. Then come back, make dinner and go over checklist for tommorrow.

Golf in the AM. Then Beer in the PM. Then on Monday to my mothers house, to check on her.....Some groceries...

I got a dumb question.
To bend that, there had to be two opposing forces, of equal strength. Think about that....

I got a dumb question.

Yes. A brand new set of UCAs. And it was in the spindle too

Is like 92 outside today,
No wind and humid. Yuck.
I cant put up with it any more.

Didnt start on the truck today, but its in shop.
Pull engine tomorrow.

My mom is cleaning out my grandparents attic and other stuff in storage, trying to declutter some stuff and found this, still in the packaging , circa 1993 Richard Petty Retirement issue of Mopar Muscle

07D0507A-5BE5-4E83-9B8B-08EDDCFA8DD5.jpeg

Welp, it took 12 hours for the round trip (and some BS'ing with fellow coffee club member), and $100 in diesel fuel, but I am finally home and have a nice hood to work with. Thanks Keith and Casey...

So I’m thinking I can swap out to 67-72 calipers and solve the issue I’m having with the banjo location

Good morning, all the kids caught fish on Lake Mich yesterday, steelhead trout is really good.
Today is the car show at the Red Barns yay! We are taking 2 cars so some can stay longer. 1500+ cars.

Where are you that you are fishing in Lake Michigan????

Welp, it took 12 hours for the round trip (and some BS'ing with fellow coffee club member), and $100 in diesel fuel, but I am finally home and have a nice hood to work with. Thanks Keith and Casey...

Glad that worked out for you Eric.

Fun chatting mopars with you and your lady friend, pretty cool she is into the cars as much as you are . . . that's a great thing. Interesting story on getting your 71 Demon back in the family again that used to be your Dad's car when you were just a kid. Lots of good memories for you there and still building more as your dad is still around.

Nice . . .

Ok someone has to be first, I guess that's me.
Good Morning!!

Ok someone has to be first, I guess that's me.
Good Morning!!
Morning. Waking up to bad news and waiting on news, wife’s cousin lives in Dayton, right about where that mass shooting just occurred

I highly doubt she’d be involved though, she has two kids and is pretty reserved. Sounds like it happened at a bar

-
Back