Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hope all is well.
Saw blue w/ black vinyl roof swinger yesterday on Bustleton Pike.
Didn't have time to slow down, and didn't really look for it on way back.
But my first thought was - that looks TMM's car!
Next thought was, wonder shape its in?

scan was clear. :thumbsup: at home with a cheesesteak and beer :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Sounds good. Might make it a beer right now with dinner. I was too fried for beer last night. Had something later when I couldn't get to sleep.

Which one of you guys know exhaust manifolds really good?

Are 67 to 70 273 manifolds the same as 67 to 70 318 manifolds???
Too complicated to list on my phone. Here's a page from the book.

20190818_182609.jpg

all this food talk.. hell, I'll chime in.. Put a pork loin (for the dog) and some baby backs on the pellet grill.. Boiled a few lbs of chicken breasts (also for the dog).. Fired up the charcoal and grilled a couple t-bones. Threw some kielbasa and jalepeno chedder venison sausage on..

had T-bone, baked tater and ceaser salad for dinner. Should have ample meat for lunch and dinner for the week.

Now an after dinner coffee. Then few bourbons before bedtime.

Single life is feeling pretty good today!

I had a toasted hogie roll with some homemade chili with cheddar cheese. A chili hogie! Quite delicious.
Sounds badass! Had a buddy years ago, his mom made great chili. Served with kaiser rolls and cheddar.. You just brought back mouth-watering memories!

And yes, we were almost always high af when we ate!

You guys are killing me with the grub pics. Haven’t had a real meal all day. Sitting in the ED waiting for a CT. Cardiologist wants it cause of getting hit in head and he has me on a blood thinner.
I thought that happened yesterday??

Nice steak dinner tonight. Awesome potato salad.
Lemon meringue pie for dessert.
Pie was store bought, best off the shelf i ever had.
And fresh corn, local grown. They have the best corn in the world. Jmho.

Nice steak dinner tonight. Awesome potato salad.
Lemon meringue pie for dessert.
Pie was store bought, best off the shelf i ever had.
And fresh corn, local grown. They have the best corn in the world. Jmho.
Lots of great corn around here, but we are way past prime for most of the local crop.

-
Back