Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's just plain hot! 98 degrees at 9PM..
Screenshot_20190818-205734_Weather.jpg

A present Valiant? Or the near future Valiant?
The only valiant.

I just found out today, I have some use it or lose it vacation time coming. Not sure exactly when but I smell oil and old car in my near future.

Time to finish the 318 from project grease ball and get this valiant in the shop before the weeds eat it.

20190818_195415.jpg

20190818_195506.jpg

I am thinking.......V8 but then if i do that. .... where to place the slant

I have a long runner (real hyper pack ) manifold on a pretty mean slant build.

Or

Get the brute power and rumble of a small v8

Or

Think of all the room to work you will have back there for the mini tubs for those 325s :D On steelies of course :D

Or

You know me, I'm a small block v-8 guy... So I vote for the v-8...

You'll find another project to put the killer slant in....

My Social Security is direct deposit into my account. It's interesting that my bank has a 5 day hold on the funds to make sure the money is good. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That's bs that they are holding the ss check for 5 days... :icon_fU:

They're just playing games to sit on your money and collect interest on it.... :mad:

In these days of computers and internet the funds should clear overnight at the latest....

Which one of you guys know exhaust manifolds really good?

Are 67 to 70 273 manifolds the same as 67 to 70 318 manifolds???

From this chart from my mopar the 273/318 manifolds are the same in 67 - 68, but seem to change casting numbers every couple of years...

However you need to question the accuracy of the information because if you look at the top three listings, they conflict with 2475719 being listed for 65 - 68 left side, then the next two listed below that say 2465857 for 64 - 66 left side for Dart/Barracuda with 1739599 being listed as right side for 64 - 66 Dart/Barracuda....

Unless the 2475719 being listed for 65 - 68 left side was used on other body styles in those years...

Ok, back from hanging with the kid...

We had a good talk about things...

Sorry it took so long, but it's been a while since we have hung out one on one....

-
Back