Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Man that govt auction is dangerous. Threw a bunch of $5 bids on stuff, looks like I might wing some of them!

all the good stuff is too far away from me :(
There is a navy depot 50 miles from here I just bid there. Tell you what there is some stuff that sold really cheap. Really looking at storage stuff now. Shelves etc. There is a container I am winning but seriously doubt I get it.

LOL We know where it's at.

haloween candy.jpg

There is a navy depot 50 miles from here I just bid there. Tell you what there is some stuff that sold really cheap. Really looking at storage stuff now. Shelves etc. There is a container I am winning but seriously doubt I get it.
there's a navy depot 10 miles from me. They rarely EVER sell anything small or cheap. Its usually heavy equipment or just scrap metal.

The dog is harassing me because I haven't fed him yet... His usual breakfast time is 8:30 - 9:30....

there's a navy depot 10 miles from me. They rarely EVER sell anything small or cheap. Its usually heavy equipment or just scrap metal.
This is a regional place that accepts all the turn ins from the Army, Navy USAF and Guard bases. Prob have a thousand items ending today just about anything you can think of. Not to many vehicles except a few deuce and a halfs from the 70's. Look beat to hell also.

Got a paid job today....Toyota Corolla front brakes and struts...Gravy Train...
Frank can have all the BS work....LOL :poke:

This is a regional place that accepts all the turn ins from the Army, Navy USAF and Guard bases. Prob have a thousand items ending today just about anything you can think of. Not to many vehicles except a few deuce and a halfs from the 70's. Look beat to hell also.
Yeah, I'm browsing the auctions now

Gooood Morning!!!!
Old fart here....
On the music thing, IMO "Music" if most produced today can be called that, produced today mostly SUCKS!!!!!! RAP!!!!!!!!!!! JESUS!!!!!!!!!Shoot me....

Define classic rock? I’ve heard some radio stations claim stuff from the late 90s and early 2000s is classic rock as
Nope. 70's yes.Early 80's may be. There's still some good music out there but not much. Most everything done nowdays is computer generated or it's rap which isn't music in my book.

-
Back