Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yep, I could go for some venison stew, but so far my deer hunting friends around here are all talk and no meat.
I understand to a lot of folks, beans taste like dirt, but I like 'em.
Chick peas! Yes many legumes taste like dirt. LOL

Yep, I could go for some venison stew, but so far my deer hunting friends around here are all talk and no meat.
I understand to a lot of folks, beans taste like dirt, but I like 'em.

The engineer in the a/c lab at Jeep used to go deer hunting on weekends... Usually didn't get anything, so the lab techs used to give him a hard time on Mondays and ask him how his weekend of "Deer watching" went... LOL!!!

I work for a company that manufactures tube assemblies for Cat, Deere, Komatsu, Kubota, you name it. We bend, laser, weld, paint...we bend from.12" o.d. tubing all the way up to 10" o.d. tubing. You wont find another place with that range in house. I have been an operator, team lead, supervisor, process engineer, and now I'm special project coordinator. This means I work for the VP and take over projects other people failed at and get them done....because that's what I do....GET **** DONE!!!! LOL Sorry just a little fired up this morning...
At my work I make the hydraulic tubes for Peterson pacific. Very small operation compared to what you do. We bend from 3/8” up to 1.25” pipe.

The engineer in the a/c lab at Jeep used to go deer hunting on weekends... Usually didn't get anything, so the lab techs used to give him a hard time on Mondays and ask him how his weekend of "Deer watching" went... LOL!!!

Spent 2 weeks in the Colorado Rockies deer hunting. Got skunked. Still the best vacation I ever took :elmer:

Now that's a grill I would hang on a peg!
Fixed

Ugh I think I’d rather watch a loopsided football game. I’ve watched 4 episodes of Rust Valley, first one looked pretty good. But it’s always the same false drama over and over. And they rarely show the work as they work on it. A couple snips here or there but it mostly showing them running around for various parts.
Perfect for lay night viewing. Entertaining, but if I fall asleep I don’t miss much. Lol
Good Morning

Mama Monday

View attachment 1715391708

B847055A-718C-4E89-8C90-EE5F605D798F.gif

Street re-construction going on across the street and down the block. They scrape it out, lay some pipe, fill it in. A week later they dig it out, lay some different pipe and fill it in. A few weeks later they dug almost all of it out and now they are hauling some more in. No wonder why these projects take so long and cost so much.

Coolant temp sensor changed in a pontiac torrent. 10 minutes. Now i need to run it all over and see if fault returns. Overheat issue. But its not actually overheating. Maybe it has menopause....

Oval track racing season coming to a close in the southwest in short order. Already looking to the first racing fix for 2020. Looks like the brats will have to put up with my nonsense in early January for the Wild West Shootout in Phx. I ran into the promoter of that event at our track last Saturday night, I've known him for quite a while, and gave him grief for getting rained out this past January :lol:. He said he'll do better in 2020. :lol:

In for break. I only put enough
screws in the boards
to pin them yesterday, till I got the section done in case I had to move anything. Went back and ran them in and cleaned up the junk boards in the yard. Only 67 degrees and I am dripping don't know what the humidity is, but it sucks.lol Summer ain't over yet. Supposed to go near 90 on Wednesday.

Cookin a nice 1/3 pd burger for Brunch.....Bacon and Cheese added of course......:thumbsup:

:rofl:

martycheckingoutsomeass.jpg

A customer in York caught Marty checking out some *** and took this photo.

CARLISLE, PA – The futuristic and presumably friendly robot ‘Marty’ may not be so innocent according to some shoppers who report being sexually harassed by the roving robot.

“He was following me around the store and would not leave me alone. His goggly eyes were looking me up and down. And then he started whispering obscene comments to me.” reported a Lancaster woman who asked that we not use her name.

Marty is part of a test program by Giant Food Stores’ parent company, Ahold USA, which oversees 172 locations spread out across Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia and West Virginia.

MORE NEWS: Amish Dobergoat Fighting Ring Busted!

The developer of Marty, Badger Technologies in Lexington, Kentucky defended the robot and said that he is not threat to shoppers.

“Marty’s main job is to scan for trip or slip hazards on the floor, not harass women.” said Roger Haines, spokesman for Badger Technologies.

Giant plans to keep Marty operating in its stores while the accusations are being investigated.

Customer calls. Says hes coming over, wants to talk to me. Either he wants something done right away or he wants to sell me something...

-
Back