Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Heading out in the AM for Apple Valley to pick up a '69 F250 4X4 for Mark, a guy in PA who owns a resto operation. A friend of Rays....Then bringing it home till I leave in a few days to the East coast...

Heading out in the AM for Apple Valley to pick up a '69 F250 4X4 for Mark, a guy in PA who owns a resto operation. A friend of Rays....Then bringing it home till I leave in a few days to the East coast...

Good time of the year to visit Apple Valley :D Don't forget to stop and visit Roy an Trigger :lol:

Good time of the year to visit Apple Valley :D Don't forget to stop and visit Roy an Trigger :lol:
How long have you been away? They moved the museum!!!!
The Roy Rogers-Dale Evans Museum was a popular tourist attraction in Victorville for more than 35 years, starting in 1967. ... The museum has failed in Branson. I've learned that it closed its doors for good in mid-December, and its contents are being auctioned off, piece-meal, starting later this month.

The last time I wandered through Victorville, George AFB was still in operation and I was amazed at the growth of the area. Closing a major employer like that had to hurt the area tremendously.

I've got a visit to El Mirage on my calendar next month, but there are other racing activities that same weekend. ANRA at Famoso, Winged Sprints on the asphalt at KCRP, open wheelers on dirt at KCRP. I'll have to pick my poison :D.

Fall Carlisle starts today. 93 there today. Cooler and chance of rain tomorrow. Then should be cool but sunny the rest of the weekend.

nc_oc=AQk9oboyNGzhlFxYPGQvL5L86hlFMMsOoTNizFYCSTbTshIq4uoKWtFtdBZBbGYr1WU&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

yikes

It just hit 93* here which smashes the previous record of 87*

Tomorrow the high will be nearly 30* lower.

Welcome to the weather roller coaster!

It just hit 93* here which smashes the previous record of 87*

Tomorrow the high will be nearly 30* lower.

Welcome to the weather roller coaster!
It will be snowing when I get there........:BangHead::BangHead:

the land I'm looking at in Montana is currently under 52 inches of snow per the agent with the listing

I started a thread about that, just hears five dead.
oh, the thread you started was the B17 crash, this is an RV into a charter bus crash on the interstate near my house, pic from the State Police

Morning everybody, btw.
+2 celcius with a high of 6. Not very warm,but no rain.
Have to swap some tires,and diagnose a no start issue on a chevy van.
Want to pull the head off the Fargo and see if i can get it loose.
98F here. Record high for this date. I’m ready for milder weather.

Chevy van,wiring terminal cooked in fuse panel harness. Body shop had a wiring harness, i pulled a terminal out of a connector. Should be good now.

-
Back