Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not going to complain after 90 plus today! Aint right for October.
Besides we'll get an indian summer. Usually do anyway.
been breaking high temp records here in northeast Arkansas for 3 days now, expecting 96 today

It was 86 on Monday. 50's now and for the rest of the week and had 4+ inches of rain in the last day

Dang man. Take care of yourself. Get well soon! Sendin prayers your way.

personally i think it is that the mold and spore count is through the roof right now with all this rain and temperature swings

Yep. Except I used 'almond''cause already had a nearly full spray can of it to start. LOL.
Coffee & cream.
Thought about painting the rear pillars, but it would have been more work.
Eventually got a headliner from an earlier wag at a junk yard, but I kindof like the two tone so not changing it.

View attachment 1715402279
Is that a Jeep?

Bill

A facebook friend's birthday today. Do I call him Richard, Rich, or Dick! :rofl:

Just drinking Wall MArt brand. What about you Timmer?
Got a K cup, Pike place roast, Starbucks brand. Pretty good.....Really like the smell of fresh brewed coffee, but we were throwing out so much coffee everyday, went to Keurig. Downside no nice fresh brewed smell....

Found an early picture of me..
Screenshot_20191002-083550_Facebook.jpg

Morning, frost on my truck this morning. Up to 40 now, coffee is going down good, Trailer's all loaded up, heading for the hills for a couple of days.

Morning, frost on my truck this morning. Up to 40 now, coffee is going down good, Trailer's all loaded up, heading for the hills for a couple of days.

Have fun. My son and his group are still camping/hiking although pretty tough up in the clouds. LoL

-
Back