Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Mornin fellers. And lady if you're hangin out today.
Good morning Rusty, may we all have a creative and productive fun day sir .
My brother got to watch me make a 741 pass in my friends LS AMC before he passed. I gave my brother my whole summer

Can't get pictures to load

20190901_150101.jpg

20190901_150101.jpg

Morning Boys and Girls!!
Here for a few, then off to the other coffee group, for more lies and stories.
:lol:

Here is some of Val's art work on her husband's Panel truck. SHe is very gifted. All of this is free hand air brushed.

ED'S TRUCK PASS.jpg
ED'S TRUCK BACK.jpg
ED'S TRUCK DS.jpg

Just really busy here. Just cannot seem to catch up. Looks like the end of the warm weather tomorrow also.

Awesome work for sure! I wish my Daughter would learn how to pinstripe she has that steady hand. Another dying art for sure.

Naw, she's a local artist to us and one of Kitty's good friends.
Thank you, I seen here truck she painted by hand and forgot her name, art is a fun relaxing hobby of mine I did back 20 years back in life, air brush work on mail boxes and stock cars. So sorry, my memory is not what it should be this morning

Thank you, I seen here truck she painted by hand and forgot her name, art is a fun relaxing hobby of mine I did back 20 years back in life, air brush work on mail boxes and stock cars. So sorry, my memory is not what it should be this morning

Lord have mercy. DOn't sweat it man. My forgetter works overtime these days.

Sorry to hear that, hope you get the help you need. And fast.

Bill

Inflammation in my lungs. Have a Medrodose steroid pack to help open them up. Not sick per se, but feel run down, no energy, and very winded. Thanks Bill.

I like the white top, especially when I'm driving a non A/C car or truck in the southern US. Nice job too.
Yep. Except I used 'almond''cause already had a nearly full spray can of it to start. LOL.
Coffee & cream.
Thought about painting the rear pillars, but it would have been more work.
Eventually got a headliner from an earlier wag at a junk yard, but I kindof like the two tone so not changing it.

upload_2019-10-2_7-54-34.png

Just really busy here. Just cannot seem to catch up. Looks like the end of the warm weather tomorrow also.
Not going to complain after 90 plus today! Aint right for October.
Besides we'll get an indian summer. Usually do anyway.

Inflammation in my lungs. Have a Medrodose steroid pack to help open them up. Not sick per se, but feel run down, no energy, and very winded. Thanks Bill.

Dang man. Take care of yourself. Get well soon! Sendin prayers your way.

Yep. Except I used 'almond''cause already had a nearly full spray can of it to start. LOL.
Coffee & cream.
Thought about painting the rear pillars, but it would have been more work.
Eventually got a headliner from an earlier wag at a junk yard, but I kindof like the two tone so not changing it.

View attachment 1715402279
my all time favorite 4x4 unit, or a Honcho.. very nizze

-
Back