Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Son got his senior pictures done today. Lots of great ones. Couple I took with my phone during the shoot..

20191006_085116.jpg

20191006_084349.jpg

Soft boiled eggs. Mmmm. Haven't done that for a long time. I just split them open with a knife and scoop them out onto toast. Maybe later. I just had a blueberry muffin with my coffee. I usually take coffee black, no sweetener. But tea I add a little sugar or honey. But don't drink tea very often.

Black coffee....

Soft boiled eggs. Mmmm. Haven't done that for a long time. I just split them open with a knife and scoop them out onto toast. Maybe later. I just had a blueberry muffin with my coffee. I usually take coffee black, no sweetener. But tea I add a little sugar or honey. But don't drink tea very often.

Well, here is the two types of egg cups I brought with me from Norway. No one here in this family is using them, neither are they used to soft boiled eggs.

Bill

Norske eggeglass.jpg

Weather says 'cloudy' Didn't mention that those cloud would be leaking.:BangHead: Hopefully that stops. Want to clean up the garden today.
Got the chainsaw ready to cut some stuff up and it started pouring. That passed, but decided to go cut the chicken wire loose around the garden as I originally planned. Got that rolled up and stakes pulled. Tomato cages out. Even ripped the hops strings down. Still have some green peppers to pick. Gonna let them go as long as I can till it looks like frost. Started to rain. In for the Steelers /Crows game now.
Yay! Interception! Maybe there is hope....

Yes, and contrary to my belief, the Deadskins are hangin tough with the Pats.....

Got oil pressure now, pulled pan and cleaned it. cleaned and primed oil pump.
Starter gas been out 2 times, third time is a charm?

-
Back